Guitar Prop.
Hey, i've seen a bunch of people on the servers with guitar props and they play as street performers, I'm just wondering where the guitar props are located. Or if they're dupes, because they look pretty damn good to be dupes.
Have a go for searching "Guitar" or something similar into the search menu, in the Q menu. After a minute it might pop up.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
If you type in "fender" I the q menu it will pop up.
The following 2 users Like Venom's post:
  • CockerBoo, NotSep
I recommend making it a dupe because searching "fender" is kind of hard to remember, at least for me.
You can't find the guitar prop in the spawn lists anymore, even if you search for the thing it wont appear. Its from the PHX prop pack addon that got implemented into the default game but unfortunately, for whatever reason, the guitar prop and a few others never made it into the spawn lists meaning you cant spawn it.Thats what i've been told anyway (Could be BS) I do have a dupe of it however if you want to add me on steam ([FL:RP] Von Tempski]) If you want me give you a copy. Smile
I doubt they have been removed.
I was building a big band setup, and I accidently found the guitar prop somewhere in props_phx/misc.
i have self control
If you see me in game I'll give it to you