Server back
I'm satisfied to announce that the server is back again. However there are some changes:

We moved to another hosting, because I'm tired of GTXGaming with their slow and unprofessional support and unstable hosting.

The server is now hosted on santrex.net, we are going to see how it runs. If it runs alright, we keep it. If it doesn't run well, we switch to a new hosting.
Because we use now gmod.fearlessrp.net:27015 as the IP, I can easily switch hosts without you guys even noticing it. Smile

Be sure you add gmod.fearlessrp.net:27015 to your favorites Do no add the direct IP
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
I'm sad that we've lost our leaderboard position.
We've gone from 7th to 4291st Sad
Yea, that's pretty sad.
But always stay positive. We don't have those noob minges to fuck around on good servers. Because it's at 4000 >_>
Oh that SUCKS... :'(
But im glad the server is back online!
I am pleased by this News.
(07-15-2011, 08:36 PM)Storm Wrote: I'm sad that we've lost our leaderboard position.

Yes but Storm, does it matter?

I mean: Do you ever, or does someone ever, goes to gametracker.com and searches for Garry's Mod servers and orders by popularity?
Awwww... on the bright side, host will be surely better and we won't have dickheads that only join to fuck us up because we are on a high rank.

And we have the server back up! What the hell, these are the best news today!

Edit:
(07-15-2011, 09:28 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I mean: Do you ever, or does someone ever, goes to gametracker.com and searches for Garry's Mod servers and orders by popularity?
I do, at least in CS:S and TF2, to see the maps they play and how many players are usually on, all this shit.
Edit 2: oh, and they automatically appear in order of popularity, I think.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
(07-15-2011, 09:28 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(07-15-2011, 08:36 PM)Storm Wrote: I'm sad that we've lost our leaderboard position.

Yes but Storm, does it matter?

I mean: Do you ever, or does someone ever, goes to gametracker.com and searches for Garry's Mod servers and orders by popularity?

Its something to be proud of.
I'm proud to be an admin of the 7th most popular gmod server in the whoooole world ^^
Especially when its a community as great as this one . Tounge
Hey it's back!
Im glad because I really am out of building ideas right now.
Time to put out my role as Adam!
Bad news: The current VPS is unable to run the gamemode smoothly. Sad