Black list appeal
Your name:SnugglesBunny (Steam friends name)

Your blacklist ID:21087, 21086 (Number of the blacklist, this could be 2779 for example)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:56764798

Reason: I attempted to make a speed bumbish thing to slow people down but it turned out it just stuck them so i was banned for propblock. (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Admin who blacklisted you:venom

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:I just want to build cool buildings and bases but i wont build on roads
I warned you 3 times and even deleted those previous ones. You kept making ramps or ones that would just get cars stuck. And you also kept freezing them which I tried to make clear to you.
In my opinion you should not be unblacklisted. I remember several people saying they were just stopping cars, not letting them pass. Some even asked in OOC for you to remove them, you never did.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Why are you commenting on this Techno around 7 days later? You should read the forums rules on posting.
Blacklist Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Blacklist for player SnugglesBunny (STEAM_0:1:56764798) will stand as issued.
No information supplied by the blacklisted player worthy of approving this appeal. The blacklists have since expired.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator