Art of my style.
Hello Fearless!

I have completely forgot about something that I want to tell you! I am a shuffler! Yes that is right. That is something I enjoy doing!

Before I show you guys the video of me, I would like to talk a little of how far I have come!
I started just as a kid watching people doing this and then I started to try a little. That didn't really work out that great but if you just keep training and training you will achieve great things in life. So I decided to keep training on the dancing genre called "Shuffle". I took me 1-2 years of mastering this art. Its not simple dancing with nice and fine music, but something that gives you a great feeling inside to show this to others!

I finally made it great and so did some of my friends! We got to shuffle infront of the whole school before we had summer vacation! Me and my three friends, infront of the whole school. That was one of the best things I have tried in my whole life! It gives you a wonderful feeling inside that you did something big that people will remember you for! Heh.. I can tell you that my shcool remember be, indeed they do! I am a little known on the internet for my shuffeling. I am not uploading that much on my channel and probally wont be doing. But I have a video of me showing off what I can!

Its a compilation of me and a bunch of other guys! I am going under the name "Link" when I shuffle!

So here it is, my firends! I hope you enjoy it!
Whole video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PLXBwuIVl0
Want to see just me? Skip to 5:00 and I end at 5:55

People need to start wearing knee and elbow pads.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
I can do that... hold my beer.
The following 2 users Like Verzyn's post:
  • Morbid, Mist
(01-06-2014, 05:59 PM)Morbid Wrote:

People need to start wearing knee and elbow pads.

Oh yes! The fails! That is something everyone is going to do.

(01-06-2014, 06:49 PM)Verzyn Wrote: I can do that... hold my beer.

My beer can do that, hold me.
Looks really fun and you seem pretty decent at it

Your dance is now I be referred to as ninja dancing! Because of your quaint outfits
Also I swear I did something like this when someone spilt vodka on the floor while i was drunk xD

Great talent btw Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Thanks for the support guys. I do enjoy every comment you send in :-)!