Ban request on Japze.
Name of player: [FL:RP] Japze

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16128278

Time in GMT: About 3pm.

Server: V2P

Summary: Well i was in the nexus when 2 rebels where, i was INFRONT of the desk when he asked both rebels to get out, then came over to me and said get out your trespassing, (the president did not state no-one is allowed in the nexus or so on, meaning that i wasnt trespassing) (And yes i did try and warn him about the president hasn't stated that no-one is allowed in the nexus he just ignored and carried on) after that he handcuffed my and asked the president for a warrant, at this time i was still knocked out, and paramedic was here saying you cant do this, he is not trespassing, (santas shirt), the president accepts the warrant even with me saying in OOC "Dont accept it im not trespassing this is going to be a BR on the SRU" At that moment he accept it as i said, as soon as he accepts it the SRU arrests me and my GMOD was losing connection for some reason (i have no clue why) it id reconnect and i served my time before posting this.

Evidence:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=212931721

and

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=212931449

Also as i remember if a person goes BEHIND the nexus desk its classed as trespassing unless the president class's the whole nexus as no-one allowed except government officials.
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
(01-05-2014, 03:11 PM)redsparten321 Wrote: Name of player: [FL:RP] Japze

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16128278

Time in GMT: About 3pm.

Server: V2P

Summary: Well i was in the nexus when 2 rebels where, i was INFRONT of the desk when he asked both rebels to get out, then came over to me and said get out your trespassing, (the president did not state no-one is allowed in the nexus or so on, meaning that i wasnt trespassing) (And yes i did try and warn him about the president hasn't stated that no-one is allowed in the nexus he just ignored and carried on) after that he handcuffed my and asked the president for a warrant, at this time i was still knocked out, and paramedic was here saying you cant do this, he is not trespassing, (santas shirt), the president accepts the warrant even with me saying in OOC "Dont accept it im not trespassing this is going to be a BR on the SRU" At that moment he accept it as i said, as soon as he accepts it the SRU arrests me and my GMOD was losing connection for some reason (i have no clue why) it id reconnect and i served my time before posting this.

Evidence:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=212931721

and

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=212931449

Also as i remember if a person goes BEHIND the nexus desk its classed as trespassing unless the president class's the whole nexus as no-one allowed except government officials.

Dear redsparten321

you did not see the reason of the arrest i see, cause the reason was trespas, not obeying and not leaving crime scene (i asked you to leave and you didn't) I asked you as a SRU to leave nexus beacuse of a crime, you should not be there then i tell you to leave, and i have been on the sever so long that i know that citizen can raid, hostage and do almost anything without any admins doing anything, i was just makeing sure that you would not be able to hurt us or rescue the rebel that got arrested for atempt on killing a cop.

please don't post BR if you did the wrong thing
You didnt need to arrest me, i was basiclly waiting for you to finished, so i could ask for a meeting with the president, instead you go ahead and random arrest me.

As i said didnt need to arrest me you could of just said im going to handcuff you so you dont (reason) yeah, and im a kind of guy that would be willingly done that to yer.
Also a crime scene needs detectives, as i saw in the list no job names of detectives meaning a crime scene cant be created.
Also i would be complaining about losing a gun or something if i was going to raid.
Also citizens cant raid without changing there job to a raiding party fraction or clan job or something etc....
My friend got banned from the server for raiding as a citizen, next off the admin shortens it because he miss read the name tag job.
So if i hurt you, or someone you could of taken screenshots and posted a BR on me, but i was plainly there as waiting while NOT DOING ANY HARM.

Oh and i almost forgot it was a search warrant NOT ARREST warrant!
evidence for that: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=212967742
(01-05-2014, 04:28 PM)redsparten321 Wrote: You didnt need to arrest me, i was basiclly waiting for you to finished, so i could ask for a meeting with the president, instead you go ahead and random arrest me.

As i said didnt need to arrest me you could of just said im going to handcuff you so you dont (reason) yeah, and im a kind of guy that would be willingly done that to yer.
Also a crime scene needs detectives, as i saw in the list no job names of detectives meaning a crime scene cant be created.
Also i would be complaining about losing a gun or something if i was going to raid.
Also citizens cant raid without changing there job to a raiding party fraction or clan job or something etc....
My friend got banned from the server for raiding as a citizen, next off the admin shortens it because he miss read the name tag job.
So if i hurt you, or someone you could of taken screenshots and posted a BR on me, but i was plainly there as waiting while NOT DOING ANY HARM.

Oh and i almost forgot it was a search warrant NOT ARREST warrant!
evidence for that: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=212967742

What do you think you have to do then a SRU tell you to leave nexus? stay and have a tee party? NO! you leave and can use /request to make a meeting with the mayor. i did not want to get killed hurt or anything like that then im doing a job and rping, i here to rp and have fun like that not end up ragequiting because someone wanted to stay and (maybe) pull out a gun. i seen that happen to many time, i was making sure that we could do our job with out getting interrupted. i simply just doesn't trust people on the server anymore. i have been banned 5 times without getting asked without time to say anything. most admins i don't trust anymore. sorry but i did what i thought was the right thing to do and i still belive i did the correct thing.
RP'ing REALLY! You went leave now, i had PM'ed the pres for a meeting, and then you go of telling me to leave, and RP in it??? Really no RP invlolved RP'ing an arrest would take Alot LONGER.
Also i did not ragequit my GMOD lost connection to the server.
Look, most times admins:
1st. Dont let you speak ban you with the logs, you give a reason, and you must EXPLAIN that reason, Like - i stole a ambulance because the guy ignorantly IGNORED me! And PUNCHED ME, before i got out my fiveseven and shot.

But thats a different and its in the past so, IF you wanted me to leave, dont arrest me, i could of been AFK (i was literaly stood STILL)

Also what i think you should of done? Concentrate on the crisis at hand, not run over to me, when theres easily a way to sneak behind you, (elavator from garage)
So heres what you COULD of done:
1. Leave me alone and guard the other entrance.
2nd. Concentrate on the matter at hand.
3rd. Tazer me and keep me handcuffed for the time period.
Because when you arrested me, the matter was literaly over in 2 seconds, and i was in jail at that time.
Oh and, the matter was solved when you asked for the arrest.
The evidence presented does not show the user violating the rules. When you're arrest you automatically get a search warrant.