How To Roleplay, a inspiring writing by Inkbird
HOW DO YOU ROLEPLAY?

well there's a lot of things how that works.

1.) Know yourself

I mean think about what you would like to be! demon,spider,dwarf,chicken,chef,lawyer,judge,scientist, I mean there's so much out there you could be. just look up jobs or carrers or anything you want and then do it! act like it! roleplay is like a movie which you have to pretend you are that thing!

2.) Good/Bad

So its either one you want to be. i mean you could be the super hero that saves the city or the villain who crushes the world. Either one you wont, but remember its not permanent! so be good one time and bad the next, OR you could be neither Tounge

3.) Building doesn't always matter

now this is just a saying for Garrysmod! you don't HAVE to build anything in a game to be what you want, whether its big or small. now you don't do what others want,you make what you enjoy even though it may sound silly or stupid to do. now i'm not saying people telling you i mean that don't make anything for the fans or crowd or for people to come and actually enjoy your roleplay, you do what you like and people will come as it is people with interest in your roleplay/idea. Do what you like and people will come, that's what people crave!

Now there is a lot more too it and i don't mind if you ask questions and i will answer!
Just ask away and i can help, don't be shy Tounge
Looks promising. Try to elaborate and perhaps make more sections about RolePlay? Also, improve the grammar of yours in the text.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Next time if you have a guide, please put it in the Guides area of the forum. I don't speak for myself when I say people like neat looking and organized forums!
Thanks however for the help, this could improve the roleplay in the server.
There is a few more key features to role playing like personality traits etc but you have the right idea here.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
You can't really be a demon, spider, chicken or a dwarf (short people are allowed, bearded axe-wielding miners aren't). Such things could potentially lead to certain rules being broken as people would either get into their characters too much or just plain abuse them.

Besides, would you really want to see a grown man crouch-walking around the streets saying "Cluck, cluck"?
The following 3 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • ArcHammer, Joykill, NotSep
(01-05-2014, 01:53 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Besides, would you really want to see a grown man crouch-walking around the streets saying "Cluck, cluck"?

I would.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(01-05-2014, 02:23 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(01-05-2014, 01:53 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Besides, would you really want to see a grown man crouch-walking around the streets saying "Cluck, cluck"?

I would.

I live in the UK just look at the come to England thread
Men that cluck are the norm
The real hipsters make goat noises B-)
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Pretty pointless thread, you have 69 hours and no RP point to show that yo know how to RP yet you make a guide :/

The following 1 user Likes Glade's post:
  • Barkles
(01-05-2014, 11:58 AM)Glade Wrote: Pretty pointless thread, you have 69 hours and no RP point to show that yo know how to RP yet you make a guide :/

LOL, just because he only has 69 hours on THIS server doesn't mean he hasn't RPed before.

OK guide, could work on it a bit, like going into details on different types of RP, the basics of /me and /it etc
(01-05-2014, 04:05 PM)[FL:RP] Hazza56 Wrote:
(01-05-2014, 11:58 AM)Glade Wrote: Pretty pointless thread, you have 69 hours and no RP point to show that yo know how to RP yet you make a guide :/

LOL, just because he only has 69 hours on THIS server doesn't mean he hasn't RPed before.

OK guide, could work on it a bit, like going into details on different types of RP, the basics of /me and /it etc

No offence but he has 69 hrs, 5 bans and 0 RP points. So I have to agree with Glade.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
The following 3 users Like Morbid's post:
  • cnr, NotSep, Glade