Today I make history
http://youtu.be/BhnQxhjT4hE?t=55s

I may hate rap, but I couldn't help myself but think of the chorus for this song. To skip the treacherous verses, skip to :55, because time skipping links aren't embedd-able in forums.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Ludo
I shat my pants. $2000, real life. Wow dude. You could have gone on a nice holiday :c

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
You guys don't get it, that money isn't anything to me I live a very well off life with my dads businesses. 2,000$ to me isn't like 2,000$ to you all.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
ludo i need money 4 booze n computer k? k i give u my paypal plz fill it before end of month i need money and i tired of prostitution, kthx
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Greekin
Enzyme, do a sponsored mountain climb cos I heard you apes are good at that.
Wow, that was funny
A more fitting signature. 
Lemme know if you need to know my paypal details.
(01-05-2014, 02:53 AM)Ludo Wrote: You guys don't get it, that money isn't anything to me I live a very well off life with my dads businesses. 2,000$ to me isn't like 2,000$ to you all.

Damn u rich shits XD
Nah I'm kidding I'm not here to tut the success of others

Although the Barkles new computer fund could do with 300 odd quid
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(01-05-2014, 02:53 AM)Ludo Wrote: You guys don't get it, that money isn't anything to me I live a very well off life with my dads businesses. 2,000$ to me isn't like 2,000$ to you all.

So your DAD supplied it to you..it all makes sense now..

Nah, hehe, just kidding, glad you can do that because of your dad luckybastardmmffnrghh :3

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
ITT: Asslicking
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Jono