Ban request on Jeff2307 (metagaming, unfair demotion)
Name of player: Jeff2307

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14084326

Time in GMT: 1:20 PM ,GMT+0:00

Server:V33x

Summary:I was playing as a corleone, Jeff2307 was the don. When I went to check out the city a rebel was anoying me so I followed him to his house(backside industrial area).
When I was listening to the back of his house (i was tying if it was able to hear contraband) and walked back to the front he pulled out a shotgun to me and told me to leave so I did go back
to MTL and called the cops.
Then I got a message from the don to not raid him.
He was on skype whit the rebel. and he demoted me after the cops arrested the rebel.

Evidence:
[Image: 4vs7r6.png]
[Image: 14iobwy.png]
[Image: 2ujiknn.png]
[Image: 2s9y3no.png]
Here again you are lying about what happened, i busted you on trying to raid me.( and admins again read the whole console please ), i wasn't on skype with the don. You ignored what he said so he demoted you.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
He has enof evidence to get you banned. No suffent reason to demote either. The rebel were skyping whit you as he said. Proparly friends on skype aswell and if the rebel gets arrested you cant just demote him. Anyways take care
#FailRP #FearRP

- User warned
-Vauld
(01-04-2014, 05:28 PM)Pattifyed Wrote: He has enof evidence to get you banned. No suffent reason to demote either. The rebel were skyping whit you as he said. Proparly friends on skype aswell and if the rebel gets arrested you cant just demote him. Anyways take care
#FailRP #FearRP

First you have no reason to post on this thread, and you should learn to spell before even posting. Second you should learn to read the whole console like i said and you would see i said it was a joke i don't even know him i just asked him if he could help me.
Why cant he post here? Btw this thread is not about you Hennep.
(01-04-2014, 09:44 PM)Sjloefrens Wrote: Why cant he post here? Btw this thread is not about you Hennep.

You can post here, but the other guy who did can't. And you linked to this thread in my BR so i have the right to post here.
The evidence isn't sufficient.. Denied.