Not panda that eats bamboo - Ban Request
Video 
Name of player: Not A Panda That Eats Bamboo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45944951

Time in GMT: Wednesday, 1 January
5:12:20 p.m.
(GMT - 5:00)

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: I was taking part in a street musician rp, I had the permission to perform in front of the gun dealers shop, and had my sound tested to make sure it sounded ok. This guy comes up and starts spamming his mic while I am trying to rp.

Evidence: I have a video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkBVNzJOw...e=youtu.be
More evidence of a camera mingery.

[Image: B662DB51214380CCF541751B1503BF216F61A60E]
ok, yeah i may have broke some rules here but i only did the music one because i honestly thought that we were allowed to play music allowed as he was. he was just playing a guitar tune i played a song with a back tune unaware that it was making that noise also after about 10 seconds i stopped. The second argument against me yeah i did brake a rule after i checked it over, i have not played on the server for ages and did not know that you could not make them invisible also i was doing it with a friend as a joke. i really didn't mean to cause any harm i just wanted to have a good time but you get these people who follow the rules 24/7 and don't even tell you when you get something wrong, also for the first case here is evidence of him reacting back at me in a rude manner. [Image: vzni.jpg] this is all i hope you agree with me but if not im sorry
I can confirm that this player also did it to me earlier on and then moved on to Crikit, he also broke the box I was sitting on, laughed, came back 2 minutes later and said "How's your box?"

This guy had no intention of following the rules, just a minge.
You also started to come into the nexus while dancing in my face and spamming your mic. You ignored the advise we gave you and you refused to follow the rules. We DID tell you what you were doing wrong in a kind manner at the start but you just refused and ended up calling us "rule kissers"" if i recall correctly. You had no intention to RP yesterday.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
This person also followed me with his friends while I was SRU and micspammed inappropiate noices. I told you to stop, but you ignorded me and kept on going.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
first i did not make inappropriate noises we where clearly just having fun and making a slurp sound down the mic, if you class this as inappropriate then thats fine but again its called having fun. I did call u rule kissers yes as a reference to dota when someone doesn't like something they tell admins and anyone they can to get the other player in trouble. Yes again the guy with the box did not freeze the box in place and i was unaware of this so it fell he got annoyed repeatedly called me a "minge" and so to get my own back i went back to him and said "how is your box" again some people need to chill i really do not see what i have done wrong , also to back my own argument the rules have changed alot since i first started to play on this server which concludes i had no clue that the things i was doing on this server was wrong. so in my view people like this only join this server to make other peoples gaming experience a bad time, They obviously feel by doing this they will get promoted to mod or admin but there is alot more to being an admin and a mod than just banning people because they do not follow certain rules, in my opinion a great mod/admin is a person who can follow and enforce the rules but at the same time make people enjoy themselves which promotes more people to play on the server; now some of you may disagree but this is my opinion. Now i probably have broke some rules here due to the fact i had no knowledge if them as i have not read the rules in a while; to fix this i shall go away and read them right now. but again i am very sorry if i have offended anyone with my lack of knowledge. just remember have a great day!
I am not going further in this conversation as it is not my Ban Request. However you were ruining it for many players and were annoying everyone. You say you are unaware of this, but we and you know that you were aware of this. I like to follow the rules, because if you don't why do you even play this?

Greetings,

Iraqi Eagle
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
That is your opinion that i was annoying everyone in my opinion i was not.
Well I have to say when you came up to me you weren't just doing it because you thought you were allowed, you said I was mic spamming just because you didn't like my rp and you started that. I will leave this up to the admins to decide.