[unofficial]Anonymous
How about yourself? You are probably the most offensive man I've met on this server.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Vaqxination
(07-15-2011, 11:21 AM)Gestapo Wrote: How about yourself? You are probably the most offensive man I've met on this server.

Cheese

And i dont even know that kid, he's acting like he's the best RP'er ever..
This thread is about "Anonymous" not about me... . And IMHO this is most RDM clan I ever saw Smile .I´am not very good at RP but I´am trying to be. Yep I´am RPing offensive RP 80% of my time on server.But this clan simple CAN´T RP.That´s all Smile
(07-15-2011, 04:56 PM)Maniak Wrote: This thread is about "Anonymous" not about me... . And IMHO this is most RDM clan I ever saw Smile .I´am not very good at RP but I´am trying to be. Yep I´am RPing offensive RP 80% of my time on server.But this clan simple CAN´T RP.That´s all Smile
May i ask, who the hell ARE YOU? We started july 1st. And we only killed members of other clans that tried to raid us. Get off the thread now. You don't even know what your talking about. Your just trying to get your shitty postcount up.

Proice may I ask who the hell are you?
(07-15-2011, 08:39 PM)Mahti Wrote: Proice may I ask who the hell are you?

I'm your best man. Lel.
(07-15-2011, 06:10 PM)ProIce Wrote:
(07-15-2011, 04:56 PM)Maniak Wrote: This thread is about "Anonymous" not about me... . And IMHO this is most RDM clan I ever saw Smile .I´am not very good at RP but I´am trying to be. Yep I´am RPing offensive RP 80% of my time on server.But this clan simple CAN´T RP.That´s all Smile
May i ask, who the hell ARE YOU? We started july 1st. And we only killed members of other clans that tried to raid us. Get off the thread now. You don't even know what your talking about. Your just trying to get your shitty postcount up.

Idk when you started. I was online about 15 hours of clear gameplay within last 5 days and I saw your clan only raiding, anything else. You raided my friends about 4 times when I was online and me 2 times (Completly without reason,but I shuted up ingame. There was no admins online and I dont have any evidence so I decided to say my opinion on your raid clan here Smile ). Iam not angry or anything similiar. I didnt lost anything. I just want to other ppl know you are bunch of RDMers and warn them to look out on you Smile

(07-15-2011, 09:00 PM)Maniak Wrote:

Idk when you started. I was online about 15 hours of clear gameplay within last 5 days and I saw your clan only raiding, anything else. You raided my friends about 4 times when I was online and me 2 times (Completly without reason,but I shuted up ingame. There was no admins online and I dont have any evidence so I decided to say my opinion on your raid clan here Smile ). Iam not angry or anything similiar. I didnt lost anything. I just want to other ppl know you are bunch of RDMers and warn them to look out on you Smile

I don't know if I can agree, I haven't been on to see, but don't do smilies after every insult it just takes the piss.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
how much do i hate flaming on clan thread?
alot,stop that,they can think what ever they want,
we dont care,we are anonymous,always remember it pro
(07-15-2011, 09:00 PM)Maniak Wrote:

Nice grammar. We never raided anyone. It was the brotherhood who raided us. So shut you mouth and gtfo the thread. Your lieing. About everything you said. Idiot.