[unofficial]Anonymous
(07-14-2011, 06:33 PM)Transmission Wrote:
(07-14-2011, 05:40 PM)Minimacfox Wrote: I came up in a figth with the leader, I thougth he was one of the real freaks from anonymous. Haha But I took it as "IC" tho hope the guys from the clan did that too, if not im sorry man, I took it as IC.

But! That don't stop me from hating the real Anonymous and from hating you guys IC Cheese, im against hacking groups. Also sorry for that NLR breaking last time, it's just that I hate to loose a figth ;P, I will try to control myself next time, and not break any rules im getting tired of getting banned all the time now.

you just confused the shit out of me.

I think "Pro Ice" is the only guy which will understand it Cheese
(07-14-2011, 06:38 PM)Minimacfox Wrote:
(07-14-2011, 05:40 PM)Minimacfox Wrote: I came up in a figth with the leader, I thougth he was one of the real freaks from anonymous. Haha But I took it as "IC" tho hope the guys from the clan did that too, if not im sorry man, I took it as IC.

But! That don't stop me from hating the real Anonymous and from hating you guys IC Cheese, im against hacking groups. Also sorry for that NLR breaking last time, it's just that I hate to loose a figth ;P, I will try to control myself next time, and not break any rules im getting tired of getting banned all the time now.

Lol @ admitting NLR
(07-14-2011, 06:45 PM)Biowulf Wrote:
(07-14-2011, 06:38 PM)Minimacfox Wrote:

Lol @ admitting NLR

Lol @ admitting your a wulf...

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
LEL, Its k.
(07-13-2011, 04:24 PM)Flame Wrote: No offence but looks like another Raid Clan.

U say that to almost every new clan.. Dont get it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(07-14-2011, 08:17 PM)Toxic Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 04:24 PM)Flame Wrote: No offence but looks like another Raid Clan.

U say that to almost every new clan.. Dont get it.

Because the past 4 or so clans set up have been raid/contrawhore clans, no roleplay involved at all.
Just wanna say that The Brotherhood clan is making a Nightclub as Clan event does it count as RP`?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(07-14-2011, 08:24 PM)Toxic Wrote: Just wanna say that The Brotherhood clan is making a Nightclub as Clan event does it count as RP`?

Why are you posting this in my clan thread?

Good, And stop saying Bad things about the clan it self, Really annoying.
No offense but...THIS CLAN IF FULL OF RDMERS WHO CANT RP. Thats all I wanted to say. Btw how are you?