Goodbye, even though I'm new.
Sorry guys but I have to leave because my isp blocked fearless :'( I don't want to pay $5 a month to play so, i'll be back either when i get a new router, or in about 6 months when i get new internet :'(
k.
Why did your ISP block Fearless? Even China allow it... Anyway, sorry to see you go because of ISP problems, hope to see you on again soon.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
(12-31-2013, 06:39 PM)James3000117 Wrote: Why did your ISP block Fearless? Even China allow it... Anyway, sorry to see you go because of ISP problems, hope to see you on again soon.

I have no idea, I asked on support they didnt know what steam or servers were so.. I am getting new internet when this contract ( which has like 6 / 7 months left ) ends. Or when I get a new router if that in the rare case fixes it.
k.
(12-31-2013, 06:46 PM)danger.zone Wrote:
(12-31-2013, 06:39 PM)James3000117 Wrote: Why did your ISP block Fearless? Even China allow it... Anyway, sorry to see you go because of ISP problems, hope to see you on again soon.

I have no idea, I asked on support they didnt know what steam or servers were so.. I am getting new internet when this contract ( which has like 6 / 7 months left ) ends. Or when I get a new router if that in the rare case fixes it.

Weird... Doesn't sound like it's being intentionally blocked. I suggest you talk to someone who knows what they're doing in the mean time, maybe they can figure out what the problem is.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Check your contract and see what the conditions are about them blocking things. I am sure if it is unstated you could go down the legal path and get the contract terminated due to misconduct.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • D0ctor
Farewell for now!
Hope you problem gets fixed Smile
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

What ISP do you have!? What's the contract? Let us help you so you can get back on FL faster.
(12-31-2013, 07:31 PM)Jarz Wrote: What ISP do you have!? What's the contract? Let us help you so you can get back on FL faster.

Eircom. My parents took care of all the contract business, they don't want me to start reading it out and posting it -.-

I'm not sure if it's just my IP or what, but I will call them tommorow.
k.
Out of interest, what exactly happens when you attempt to connect to the server?