Admin Abuse
[b]Name: Inkbird

[b]Time/Date: I live NORTHEAST so it was around 9:30 to 9:53

[b]Steam ID: ? Please explain, My steam ID or the Admins?

[b]Name of Administrator: [FL] Mikey The Fox

[b]Evidence: i am not sure how to put this but it is either a ban or a unworthy admin for breaking the rules. So here is the story,

I was playing as a medic when i see that there is this build in the town. i look at the place and i can see NO ENTRANCE to the 2 other building. As in the rules this is not allowed as there must be someway for people to get into their place and admins have the same rules apply as the players do. so i told the admin that it was bad not to mention he didn't own the doors. He then ignored me and continued on. I then tried to explain to the admin why there should be a space but he simply picked me up and put me to the AM/PM gas station. It was disrespectful to me when i tried to explain, he continued on with the dupe. As i said, there should be a space to walk AND open the doors but there wasn't. I even told him i would call a responsible admin to explain to him why this isn't allowed. But as i said before, he simply ignored me when i was right next to him. He said that i talk to much BTW when i came back when he picked me up and put me at the AM/PM. As this is the admins dupe, he then gave the dupe to a player. This is also not allowed because the admin JUST gave a player a banable dupe and that is an act of cruelness. Now the guy may get banned by that when it wasnt his fault for owning it and now I feel bad for it. i told him afterwards that it was bad to have it but he simply didn't listen and said it was okay. IN RESULT, the rules clearly state that there should be a way to get into the doors if there are props close next to, Also if there are props covering a door without being able to enter and there is no keypad its against the rules and is prop block, and even if there was a keypad it would be double dooring which also ISN'T ALLOWED. ALL of this isn't allowed as i stated just now INCLUDING disrespectful admin.

So those are what i saw and i didn't know if this should be in the ban section or the admin abuse section as the admin was not responsible as i saw it.
Here are the screenshots i have:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/
Actualy This was my dupe. I was building a Surgery hospital Rp. I had permission from Mikey. And i owned the doors btw,So after i was building it with BURNETT my game crashed and i told mikey my game crashed. He then saved my Surgery hospital then i came on and he gave me the dupe back. So please get ur facts right it wasnt hes building it was mine.And you should be banned for cdming 4 people and PRoppushing people When mikey left. You lucky my video was corrupted. We kept telling you wat we doing but you kept Argueing and post this After we told you wats going on. You are more annoying then me.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
for one i did not push anything. even if this was your dupe or his, still doesnt change the fact that i didnt know that becuase you never said anything you just kept saying shutup and go away when i told you that this was against the rules. also i accidently ran people over when i was a medic and i got out of my car to heal them. People kept on being ungrateful that i saved them and you didn't care still claiming i was helping. you just dont like this post becuase you dislike me. also, threatening me and telling all these other lies in ooc is banable but ill save that for another time. also this could result that you should be banned for having a false dupe. BUT you could be lieng just to back up the admin becuase maybe hes your buddy and you want to tell this lie to back him up. how am i supposed to know your telling the truth. i have screenshots and you dont. where is your evidence? Huh
Please admins check logs from Around 23:00 To see wat stuff i said in ooc.I never lied i simply said You already got banned once for Lying infact 2 days ago,Wat makes us think you wont lie again. Because you Ur saying lies i never got banned for lying etc. And you just got unbanned and started Making Flame wars in ooc with other people. And We argued about 30min with you me and mikey and burnett telling you this was my dupe so stop lying Mikey could actualy ban you for lying now.If want Please some admins check logs of that day and watever mikey and ink typed in chat? I most of the time used my mic. This ink guy is just ....soooo annoying. And im not defending him because hes my buddy, Im defending him from liars like you. And im pretty sure i can freely talk As im involved.
Kind Regards
I'm involved in this. Well let me clear the things up:

The dupe was valid (it was a hospital (part of our hospital rp)) and an Admin (Mickey) aprroved the dupe.
So everything was and is alright. No need for a Abuse Thread.

Demo was the owner of the clothing store and the other store. So no-one was prop blocked.

And like I said yesterday: You are very disrespecting a Admin, saying him how to do his job.

Mickey approved the building so all is good.
Mickey is admin for years, he knows how to do the job.

If I were Mickey I would ban you for disrespecting a Admin (telling admin how to do his job), lieing about things.

I hate people like you. You are destroying the good admin work with false abuse threads.
I never lied i simply said You already got banned once for Lying infact 2 days ago,Wat makes us think you wont lie again.

Okay you werent involved in that so dont make shitty remarks like that

Because you Ur saying lies i never got banned for lying etc. And you just got unbanned and started Making Flame wars in ooc with other people.

Wait, what? i never said you got banned for lying i said that you ARE lieng. and i didnt just get unbanned you arnt even involved in that, it was between me and the admin and i respected how we both felt. your discussion has nothing to do with this as now your talking about me -_-

And We argued about 30min with you me and mikey and burnett telling you this was my dupe so stop lying Mikey could actualy ban you for lying now

okay mikey and burnett were never on today and i never argued with burnett or you or the admin. i was simply telling the admin mikey that this was a bad dupe. when i came over to look at the medic props i saw an admin having that dupe and doors block off. even though you did own the doors there was no access and still as i said it is double dooring and prop block. and yesterday you and burnett NEVER spoke with me and argued at me. Burnett is also my friend so dont act all tough guy. and mikey cant fight against his own admin abuse, sorry mikey just to put it out there, but that doesnt mean i hate mikey its just what i saw is an admin floating having a dupe against the rules and thats what i saw. if mikey gets on and tells what had happened is true about the whole "it was my dupe" thing then thats okay and im sorry BUT it still doesnt change the fact that you broke the rules. i didnt even know this was you dupe btw becuase you just told me that. And still if what is said is true by mikey then i apoligize to mikey as it wasnt his but that dupe is still yours demonic and as i said its against the rules and therefore it is your fault as you technically made me get the admin into trouble and not you. but if this isnt true well then we will cross that bridge. but i do not lie. i am an honest man. and what i saw may or may not be the whole thing we just have to wait until mikey explains it to us and then we will see.

D: burnett i thought we were friends Sad
that doesnt matter right now.

but mikey was wrong that it was okay its still prop block and double dooring.
I AM NOT LIENG. as your can see from my first pic i took that day thats all i saw when i first approched this building.

besides its not false read the first post overall, thats what i saw. not lies

also i didnt yell at the admin and be mean to him i told him what had to be done. you were laughing at me the whole time claiming i was annoying when i was doing the right thing
Because you Ur saying lies i never got banned for lying etc. And you just got unbanned and started Making Flame wars in ooc with other people.

Here i ment You are saying "I never got banned for lying"

And oh god dat lies Dat beutifull sexy lies.

You didnt argue with me? Please admins check logs from today like i said from 23;00 Around that time. He started argueging with Tons of People.

And wait wait wait? JUST WAIT!? I was building the hospital...You kept coming inside and said wauw this is a nice building may i have it. While i was building it...

And when Mikey gets on he will know i did say stuff burnett did too i used mostly mic but i did type a few stuff. Freaking liar you. And mikey also explained it yet you kept Talking. And again you are lying here

-And just to be clear Mikey said this was a good build and it may stay,If it wasnt i was banned by him or deleted it.

Im pretty much done here all i want now is that admins check logs from 23:00 today of him making flame wars and From yesterday at that time he said It was around 6-8 belgium time. YOu will see us explaining it.
Kind Regards
i will be honest i did say that i liked it BUT THAT WAS BEFORE i knew there was something wrong here. stop trying to dodge this.
Well i have video but its 1.50 gb if anybody wants , i gave the video to mikey he will shorten it.
Kind Regards
(12-30-2013, 03:52 PM)theinkbird Wrote: so i told the admin that it was bad not to mention he didn't own the doors.

I mostly stopped reading there.

I told you countless of times. He owned both of the buildings Doors.

He asked me if he wanted to set up a hospital RP in the middle of the 2 buildings. I told him, "Build your hospital here and call me back when its done, if it looks worthy I'll allow it."

While he was building he had a "Construction INC" sign in the front of the build, letting people know that he was building.

Once he was done I looked around and it was pretty well made.

Now yes he was blocking the entrance to both of the buildings, BUT, he owned both doors to said buildings. Since the buildings wern't in use from most of the time I was on, to him calling me about building there, I told him he can keep the build as I rather have a good RP in the middle right there. Then having 2 vacant buildings not being put to any use.

If any one wanted to use the building anyways, all he had to do was remove the walls blocking the doors and either sell or give someone the keys to the doors.

(12-30-2013, 03:52 PM)theinkbird Wrote: He said that i talk to much BTW when i came back when he picked me up and put me at the AM/PM. As this is the admins dupe, he then gave the dupe to a player.

We argued for a good 20 to 30 mins about the subject and I told you everything I'm said on my response on the top quote. I moved you out of the way because everyone that wasn't in the RP was just gathering around because of a player and a admin arguing in the middle of town. I was being nice, and WASTING most of my time helping Demonichell fix his building because he crashed in mid RP and told me to save his build before it was gone. So I was wielding everything and trying to get at least the walls duped.

But as I was saying, I moved you because I told everyone who wasn't in the RP to please move out of the way as they were just standing around. And you, you kept arguing with me after the fact I was done talking to you, kept talking. I told you times to please move yourself from the area as I'm trying to finish up fixing the building for his RP. You wouldn't move and kept talking, I grabbed you and moved you to the AM/PM so I didn't have to hear you.

Quote:Video coming up ^^ Also in the begging you can see How ink and a securety guard failrps Ink hires a securety guard as paramedic to kill a Mikey for "Scamming" him While mikey was doing hes job he gave mikey 300 dollars and said hes scamming and not giving me the building and yeah just watch the video Itl be up soon. and the check logs from 3;20 belgium time Around that Yesterday

Here's the video that Demonic hell is taking about. He had video footage but put it in the bin on this computer and deleted it. He got it recovered but the file was messed up and wouldn't edit in any video editor. He gave the raw footage to me and I edited it to the part where you tried to RDM me. Notice I didn't do anything because I thought you were joking around, cause well people do that with admins at times. But looking at this video you were not joking around and didn't even notice I was an admin until I flew away. So you my good sir tried to commit RDM on me by hiring a Security Guard to kill me. Which is Hitman RP, you also fail RP'ed at your job by doing so. Thats 2 strikes. I also even told you, which is hard to see in this chat that he owned both doors and I was allowing it. You also lying that I owed you 300$ for the dup to hire that Security Guard AND lying in this admin abuse thread is strikes 3 and 4. I believe the other admins have more then enough proof to dismiss this case and grant you and that Security Guard a lovely Ban.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]