Admin Abuse
I was joking around. you did not give me my 300$ back either. i told the security gaurd to stop later. im not lying thats what i fucking saw. i knew you were an admin. not hitman rp as i didnt pay him anything to kill you and i didnt want him to kill you i told him to hurt you becuase you didnt owe the cash. you broke the rules by avoiding rp by having god mode on for your information so i hope you get a tasty ban. i just said i didnt know you were an admin becuase i said it sarcastically. i made my voice sound all squeky didnt you tell? it was supposed to be a joke. i dont think you understand jokes becuase you have no sense of humour. besides thats not the discussion here. the discussion is that the doors were blocked and either way demonic still probly wouldnt move it if someone wanted those doors. i just switched to paramedic for short time to test it out btw. those are just excuses and i did not fail rp at my job i healed a lot of people still and you did not say anything at all you liar. you texted a bit but never told me anythin. you have a mic and you didnt use it i just heard very faint things a few times. it was even 20 to 30 minutes you didnt even argue with me i was telling you all the basics and demonic here kept on continuing with his dupe. (QUOTE NOT ADMINS DUPE WHICH I NOW KNOW TO BE CORRECT) but you still broke a rule both you and demonic by having the doors blocked and even if he removed he may place it back down later and people will think the same thing as i did and post a ban/admin abuse thread just like this and then it will happen again and again and again and you still wont understand what im trying to say here. the whole point of this abuse thread is that mikey was helping with a door blocking dupe and that is against the rules so hey stop trying to get me banned when this is what i saw with my screenshots. this is not about a ban request so yeah you guys have 2 strikes and +1 more strike as this is not a ban request its admin abuse thread so this is against the admin and somewhat demonic. also bringing you friends in like burnett who arnt even involved in this also brings a warning as you were semi involved and for that you never were in the video, just an extra. so lets see maybe 5 or 6 including the fact that your threatening me to get banned as an admin which is very unrespectful to your people who adore you as an admin and shows that your a not very friendly person in real life. also the fact you acuse me of lieng when i support all this evidence to what i thought happened, let me rephrase that, WHAT I THOUGHT happened and what I SAW happened. also you have no control over me as a human being as you are too so dont give me strikes or ill dismiss them back at you. also a lot of other people supported me on this in game becuase they understand. you were very silent which shows you were accused that you knew this was bad. so i hope you get a ban admin. Good Day, hopefully the admins understand all that i wrote that i was just using the notes i had. so there. Thank you for your response of ludicris.
From what I see in that huge paragraph that is very messy and unorganized, unlike the previous responses, your panicking because you got caught.

(01-02-2014, 04:46 AM)theinkbird Wrote: I was joking around. you did not give me my 300$ back either. i told the security gaurd to stop later

I don't think you were, plus I didn't owe you any money because I wasn't selling the Dupe. I was saving Demonic's building since he crashed and it was a pretty good RP that was going on. And you haven't once told the guard to stop in the video. He kept slashing me until I flew up to check something.

(01-02-2014, 04:46 AM)theinkbird Wrote: you broke the rules by avoiding rp by having god mode on for your information so i hope you get a tasty ban. i just said i didnt know you were an admin becuase i said it sarcastically. i made my voice sound all squeky didnt you tell? it was supposed to be a joke. i dont think you understand jokes becuase you have no sense of humour.

No, I was not even RPing. I was helping out a player save his building from spawning after him crashing. I put God Mode on because you hired the security guard in my face and ordered him to kill me. So I put it on so I didn't die. You are a paramedic, you can't hire to kill people. And yeah you didn't know I was an admin other wise you would freak out when you found out. And if it was a joke, it wasn't funny. And believe me I have a great sense of humor.

(01-02-2014, 04:46 AM)theinkbird Wrote: you did not say anything at all you liar. you texted a bit but never told me anythin. you have a mic and you didnt use it i just heard very faint things a few times.

Now your just digging yourself a deeper hole. You just said I didn't tell you anything but you just stated that I typed in the chat. You also said I never used my mic but you are also stating that you heard me talk a few times really faintly. How about you stop lying and tell the truth.

(01-02-2014, 04:46 AM)theinkbird Wrote: also bringing you friends in like burnett who arnt even involved in this also brings a warning as you were semi involved and for that you never were in the video, just an extra. so lets see maybe 5 or 6 including the fact that your threatening me to get banned as an admin which is very unrespectful to your people who adore you as an admin and shows that your a not very friendly person in real life.

Burnett isn't my friend, nor is Demonic. So I'm not sure where your getting your facts from mate. And the reason I wasn't in the video it's because it was evidence towards you, showing that you tried to RDM me by hiring the security guard. I also never once threatened to ban you, I've only stated that your lying is going to get you banned and also the RDM attempt on me. Also you don't know me, I am a very friendly person and if you ask around I'm the nicest admin you will ever meet. Unless you get on my bad side.

(01-02-2014, 04:46 AM)theinkbird Wrote: also you have no control over me as a human being as you are too so dont give me strikes or ill dismiss them back at you. also a lot of other people supported me on this in game becuase they understand. you were very silent which shows you were accused that you knew this was bad. so i hope you get a ban admin. Good Day, hopefully the admins understand all that i wrote that i was just using the notes i had. so there. Thank you for your response of ludicris.

I'm not trying to control you, I'm showing you what your doing wrong and if you don't stop you'll just make it far worse for yourself. I don't know who you are saying that supports you but alright. No, I was silent because I was. I didn't want to really argue with a player because its stupid. Also this rule mate.
Quote:General Rules
5.Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.
I told you that I allowed it for the fact that no one was using the buildings since I got there, he bought the doors and started to build his RP there. I saw that it was fine because the buildings weren't being used and I rather have a decent RP going on then 2 vacant buildings that aren't in use.

And thank you for your ludicris responce. Cause it just helps me even more to show the contradictions in your case.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Reviewed and closed. No abuse noted.