- Suggestion - Add Lights in tunnels
Thumbs Up 
Title of Suggestion: Add lights in the tunnels

Description: It would be VERY useful to add lights in the tunnels as on the textures there is lights there, and it's insanely annoying having to walk there with a flashlight trying to not get CDM'd which happens alot, and the flashlight rarely saves your poor soul from a drifter.

Why: Without the lights, alot of CDM happens. It also removes SOME realism because in real life those areas would for sure be lighted up.
k.
MAJOR +1 Support. Sometimes When I try to increase to use My FPS boost , it makes all textures really low and I can't seem to see my torchlight for some reason. Now the tunnel is pitch black
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:57988164&b=12]
Am I nice or I helped you? Rep me
+Support, as long as possible to add without causing additional lags.
The following 2 users Like Freezak's post:
  • D0ctor, Barkles
+Mega Support!

With a high ping going through a tunnel even at low speeds is dangerous due to low lighting. Grind the wall, and you end up hitting someone. Ride the line hit a car and go smashing into the side walls killing someone. I would prefer some collided railings and lights, or even a full re-construction of the tunnel allowing pedestrian only routes.
(12-29-2013, 11:22 PM)danger.zone Wrote: Title of Suggestion: Add lights in the tunnels

Description: It would be VERY useful to add lights in the tunnels as on the textures there is lights there, and it's insanely annoying having to walk there with a flashlight trying to not get CDM'd which happens alot, and the flashlight rarely saves your poor soul from a drifter.

Why: Without the lights, alot of CDM happens. It also removes SOME realism because in real life those areas would for sure be lighted up.

This was added last year and it got taken off because minges etc kept spamming them and not using them for RP.

+Support only if they improve and allow people with certain hours to use them.
I'd rather have some permanent server-spawned walkways. Would be a lot safer and 'juice-efficient' both for the server and certaintly also people with low-end PCs.

(12-30-2013, 04:54 PM)ixLiamHD Wrote: This was added last year and it got taken off because minges etc kept spamming them and not using them for RP.

+Support only if they improve and allow people with certain hours to use them.
He didn't mean to allow people spawning lights, but rather having some spawned by default in the tunnels.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • NotSep
(12-30-2013, 04:25 PM)Freezak Wrote: +Support, as long as possible to add without causing additional lags.

That
+support
Or you could just remove the shaders in the tunnel...
+/-Support
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Thanks all for + support and replies Cheese
k.