HELP!Double accounting or not?
My brother really wanna play CityRP with me and im afraid i wil get banned for double accounting. is it ok to play together on the same wifi without getting banned for double accounting?
I've done that multiple times, however I would just explain that to an administrator (if they're on) and don't make large transactions between each other/have similar names.
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

(12-27-2013, 07:02 PM)Surrender Wrote: I've done that multiple times, however I would just explain that to an administrator (if they're on) and don't make large transactions between each other/have similar names.
OK thanks so much for the help
Also if you get banned contact an admin to ban the other account for the same duration
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(12-27-2013, 07:22 PM)Barkles Wrote: Also if you get banned contact an admin to ban the other account for the same duration

Either troll or worst advice
There are few people here, who share same IP (Freezak and his younger brother for example). I guess admins can recognise how many players are playing on same IP befor banning for double accounts
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Freezak
It's not a troll... It is advice
You see all these UBRs because their brother is playing or something
I mean if your banned what's to stop you from toddling to your bros pc and playing? And I doubt admins keep an accurate record of who has more than one account on an ip

I mean take my advice or not it's just what id do if I had more than 1
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(12-27-2013, 09:04 PM)Barkles Wrote: It's not a troll... It is advice
I mean if your banned what's to stop you from toddling to your bros pc and playing? And I doubt admins keep an accurate record of who has more than one account on an ip

because my brother hasnt even started and i got a BMW and half a million

I really didn't understand your advice Barkles. I have two brothers occasionally playing on FL, sharing same IP as i do.

You don't need to worry about anything TheMadTurkey, as long as the account activity doesn't look suspicious (and it won't if you're really not double accounting), you will be fine.
(12-27-2013, 09:22 PM)Freezak Wrote:

I really didn't understand your advice Barkles. I have two brothers occasionally playing on FL, sharing same IP as i do.

You don't need to worry about anything TheMadTurkey, as long as the account activity doesn't look suspicious (and it won't if you're really not double accounting), you will be fine.

Thanks for the help guys, also barkles i dont even know if my bros pc has a password and if he has i dont know it
Answered.