Donation Problem
Just bought my donation status on Fearless, but i wont get the status in-game.
It would be kind to help me with the problem! Thanks Cheese!
I always disconnect when I donate. Sorry regardless this happened to you. Try contacting a supervising administrator or developer to further diagnose your problem and troubleshoot how to fix it.
(12-26-2013, 10:03 PM)Jarz Wrote: I always disconnect when I donate. Sorry regardless this happened to you. Try contacting a supervising administrator or developer to further diagnose your problem and troubleshoot how to fix it.

Thanks for the help, already sent a message.
I can help you here and now if you can supply me with further information. What was your process to donating? Were you charged on PayPal?
(12-26-2013, 10:06 PM)Jarz Wrote: I can help you here and now if you can supply me with further information. What was your process to donating? Were you charged on PayPal?

Do you have to use paypal?
I used card setting and i typed in card codes and that stuff.
I have not donated in a while, however when I did last PayPal was the only option. I'll be home shortly and I'll help you narrow this down with a little research.
You have to use Paypal, but Paypal accepts cards
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

I suggest you contact SoulRipper via a forum PM about this issue. Remember to be patient.
Regards,
aviator
(12-28-2013, 10:05 AM)Aviator Wrote: I suggest you contact SoulRipper via a forum PM about this issue. Remember to be patient.

I got a reply from him on forum PM, you can close the thread now.
User's problem has been rectified. Closing thread.
Regards,
aviator