Banned by liers
Your name: Minimacfox

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40953131

Banning Admin: Soulripper

Ban Length: 1 day

Reason for the ban: Ok I know 1 day isn't much but this is the second time I get banned for the same shit! Admins don't really know what happens and just because the liers friend helps him because he told the whole story to him, and then he automatically tries to help him getting a guy banned. The point is, this guy (Blat), I can't remember where i tranqed him, have somehow been anoying, punched me, rammed my car, or saying shit about me. That was the only reason why I killed these guys, they were all minges, some people even refuses to do what I say at gunpoint constantly ignores me and tries to walk away from it. The point is, these guys get their friends to back them up, maybe friends in IRL I don't know, they have to provide a proof, I mean Soul I don't think you even saw the situation.

But since when was it allowed to kill players for 'being annoying' ?
Not being annoying, also ramming my car and ignoring me at gun point. What is the next? Admins help rulebreakers? They already help liers so...
All I want to see is them having a proof about me that did what they lied about.
I am the guy he tranqed.
I didn't lied you cdmed my friend (Chemicalcat) when we standed on the sidewalk near the kfc so I picked up his weapon (crowbar for self defence not that he used it) and then he got out of his car and got stuck on me (we were at the same spot) so he took his tranq sniper out and shot me to get unstuck.
Yeah,We are lying cause we have no life and want to ban all people on server...
u just CDM'ed me,Random Tranqed bLat,and saying we are lying?
all without a reason,we just went to KFC to buy some food from the Chef
and you "By Accident" CDM'ed me and Tranqed bLat
i cant see how it can be by accident to CDM someone,ON SIDEWALK
btw,u cant Tranq someone without any reason O.O
u were able to spawn a chair,but,it so hard to do that so u had unholster the Tranqulizer,and shooting him,
good reason bro,
you are the liar in here...
Chemicalcat rammed my car and told a cop to arrest me, I evaded and escaped. Then the cop wanted to arrest Chemicalcat, I guess you are the guy that killed the cop with a crowbar arent you Maximum Troll? I drove you over afterwards and got my reveng on Chemilcat for ramming my car and forcing me to sell him my shotgun, that's why I tranqed him, and yes I tranqed some guy because he entered my car and then I got stuck into him. After all Chemilcat is a bad rp'er, provide a proof if you got a problem, everyone can make up a story here.

PS: Maximum Troll, if you read the rules you will see that you are allowed to CDM, with a reason! And that reason was you killed a cop to protect Chemicalcat, I killed you for killing a cop.
lol forced you to sell your car?
i killed that cop cause he wanted to arrest me,
u cant kill me with a car to revenge,u cant kill with a car at all
i told the police officer to kill you because you random tranqed people
CDM isnt allowed at the server
lol,u tell me that i am a fail rp'er?
u just killed me when you were a rebel to get my deagle,
when i was a rebel too,
i didnt do a unban request for that because i didnt had proofs,
like your ban request,stop spreading lies and blaming other people,
BTW,
STOP crying about a 1 day ban
Lol you are not allowed to CDM even with a reason XD fail
(07-12-2011, 06:13 PM)Minimacfox Wrote: PS: Maximum Troll, if you read the rules you will see that you are allowed to CDM, with a reason! And that reason was you killed a cop to protect Chemicalcat, I killed you for killing a cop.

Lol even with a reason, you cant CDM.
oh must have mixed it with another server rule then... ClOSE the thread please.
Very Well, Closed.

Crazywire Warned, you do not have a place in this thread.