Ban was Mysteriously turned into Perma
Exclamation 
Hello, I have a few concerns about a previous ban that i had gotten for "Disconnecting during rp session" here's the ban id: (36559). Anyways i was told that i would be given a final chance to play on the servers with no more rule breaking after this certain incident occurred, And believe me I was sure as hell not going to. I love playing on fearless and I've made mistakes in the time that I've been on but after realizing it was my last chance I had no intent of breaking a rule after that whatsoever. In the description of the ban it says that i would be given a "last chance" i also talked with admins in a thread that i made about my ban. They told me it would be my final warning. I understood the mistakes that i had made and took my punishment and awaited my unban. I recently came back on the website to see the duration of my ban and to my finding i had another ban by the console stating that i had broken terms of service. (The ban is permanent) (Ban Id:36761) So please can someone explain to me why i was permanently banned after being told that i would have a final chance to redeem myself?
I suggest you contact an SA to find out the reason behind that. If you feel like you would like to be unbanned, then I'd recommend you do a unban request. There you can back up your reasons of why you should be unbanned, preferably with evidence backed up.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Hmm..
Looking at your ban history, there is a lot of ban IDs. Incase you didn't know, the system FL runs is like a ladder, the higher you go, the longer the ban. This particular case however does suprise me because it is both by the console and the reason is "Terms of Service", which honestly leads me to something more than just D/Cing from a RPing situation, however just like Myfloodify said, take it up with an SA and I'm sure all the confusion and misconception will be resolved.