Kind admin Help for Transfering items and donater status
Exclamation 
Hey

So this is whats up, i just got a new steam account, and has been playing alot of gmod on Fearless servers and i love it. But my problem is that i don't have access to the old account anymore, so its a looong time since last time i played on the server, anyways my wish is to get all my dups, items, money and donaterstatus, transfered to the new account if that was possible? and of course you can perm ban the old account so i don't break the rule for double accounting. I still have the old paypal email that documents my donation.
I would be very thankfull!

My old steamid was: STEAM_0:0:26847734

My new one is: STEAM_0:0:79482154
No offence, but it looks like you've just admitted to double accounting as your previous account has 9 bans.

P.S. You cannot transfer donator status.

Edit:

"and of course you can perm ban the old account so i don't break the rule for double accounting. "

Creating another account in the first place so you have a clean record is double accounting.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
They are all old accounts and and nope im not double accounting because i don't have access to the old account.
Umm, well the way I see it is, it looks like you created another account to clean your record of 9 bans. I'm positive that's double accounting.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
oh well i have'nt looking at it that way.. hm.. so there is no way to transfer the bans too?
May I ask then, why create a new account?
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Because i don't have access to the old account anymore.. Sad
How come?
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Sold it and i don't have contact with the person because it was a stranger i sold it too
So, you sold your old account which has 9 bans on its record?
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator