Ban Request - Slid de Fang
Name of player: "Slid de Fang"

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2066222

Time in GMT: I'm not too good with timezones, but I believe it happened around 15:20 in GMT time.

Server: v2p

Summary: He've recently gotten banned for breaking FearRP yesterday, which I told the admin about. So when he came on to the server today, he started talking to me, etc, then shot me in the head with his friend, which I don't know the name of. So, he basically RDMed me, because I told the admin that he were breaking the rules. After that, I just ignored it, and walked away, so he followed me into my base, and randomly raided me, and RDMed me and my friend. After that I have to admit, I got a little mad, and I sure did want to kill him, but I resisted. Then he started lockpicking my car, and prop-pushing it, etc. After about 1 hour of him following me around and RDMing me and such, I get tired of it, so I start recording, and he starts punching me, for no apparent reason, that's how I got the proof I have down below, I know it's not much proof, but it shows how his hands are moving after punching me, and it shows my HP.

Evidence: I don't really have too much proof, only for the punchwhoring, so I'm very sorry about that. http://i.imgur.com/bdf1w07.jpg

=================

Thank you for reading this application, and I really hope you guys will solve this problem, because he ruins the fun of FearlessRP.
Denied.

Insufficient evidence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator