Is this double accounting? Help!
So, a couple of weeks ago, my friend called Criffen tried to fix my problem of me not being able to join the Fearless servers [Click here to see the thread].

But, to do that, he bought me the Humble Bundle, the one that had Garry's mod with it. So i made a new account and redeemed Garry's Mod to join Fearless and tried to join Fearless, without the intention of exploiting or anything, because the problem was still existent, the game was still stuck on sending client info.

So, the reason why i made this thread is because a member called Glade recently got banned for double accounting, and i was wondering if what i did would come back to me, with a ban. I want to clear things up about what i did and if i would be punished for this.
Is this double accounting?
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
the main reason for those bans, if avoiding punishment, mainly playing while banned
in you case a issue could be made due to having 10 bans already
in you intend on using a new account for whatever reason and no longer using old
you should contact staff so we can take any action needed to safeguard you from being accused of avoiding you ban list
Hey Temar i was originally banned on my gardnerkyle as i left in a really aggressive manner. But months passed and i got a new router so i re-joined FL. I mean i wasn't circumventing a ban because i didnt force my mum to buy a new router. So i have accessed FL twice but via by two different IP's. Im kind of confused.

(12-23-2013, 01:23 PM)Temar Wrote: the main reason for those bans, if avoiding punishment, mainly playing while banned
in you case a issue could be made due to having 10 bans already
in you intend on using a new account for whatever reason and no longer using old
you should contact staff so we can take any action needed to safeguard you from being accused of avoiding you ban list
Thank you for responding, Temar.
Thanks for understanding my situation, but i have one thing to ask, when you said 'You should contact staff' what did you mean? like what would i tell an Admin to do so they can take action?
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
You should send the SA's and SoulRipper a private message explaining the issue so they understand what was going on.

Support provided - thanks for informing the staff.
Regards,
aviator