Earlier today...
Dear Fearless.

Earlier today, I was being a Taxi driver, driving around in your server when the vehicle flipped. I tried for a couple of minutes trying to flip it back into its wheels.

While doing this, a person comes over and pins me to a wall with his physics gun and soon after, I got banned. I think it was an admin but at the time, I thought a hacker had got into the server and was abusing me. I think what the admin though was that I was prop pushing someones car and that wasn't the case. Nervous

Sorry for the misunderstanding and I hope we can discuss this matter.

Joester.

(Edit) Im not sure if I got perma banned or a ban for an amount of time, could someone fill me in?
You can never proppush a car, you call an admin you don't take the matter into your own hands.
-Signature removed-
(07-11-2011, 05:12 PM)s.J. Wrote: You can never proppush a car, you call an admin you don't take the matter into your own hands.

It says in the rules you can "Gently nudge the car with a small prop"...
You are saying that everytime I drive off the road in my lambo (alot) that I have to call an admin? Regardless of the rule stating that I can nudge it on to the road?
(07-11-2011, 05:12 PM)s.J. Wrote: You can never proppush a car, you call an admin you don't take the matter into your own hands.
This is the same person who told me I could use props to right my car.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Admittedly, the rules need a total overhaul.

I've been told to enforce a no propushing rule, and that's what I did. I banned you for 100 mins so it's not exactly a lengthly ban.
"Briggs."
The following 1 user Likes Shark's post:
  • StillAlive
Why didn't you just unflip his car instead of banning him ?

That's harsh ...