Ùnfair
Rainbow 
Your name: [FL:RP]Nicolaj AkA Puddie!

Your ban ID: 41414

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: 'disrespect to admin, killing with terrible reasons and no RP'

Involved: Me, Keito, beflok and some rebels

Why we should unban you: Cause normal mafia raid... And that person just random hostaged me and he stole my car... That they dont get banned for.. Thats unfair we get banned for 7 days and we got 4 days for dancing.... We just dancing in console i couldnt see why that should give 4 days extra ban cause another one did the same (i saw over banlist) he only get 3 days by beflok... I dont think its fair for just have some fun... And the rebels didnt get a warning for random hostage me and stole my car random...
so we get shit for that the rebels stole a car random they dont get banned and they random hostage nicolaj so we get to take thier shit thats Unfair!
Agree
If you want to be unbanned, then I suggest having a mature and proper tone in this thread. Perhaps re-write your sentances and try to present your points better. Putting an angry-face-emoticon does not help your case.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Now i updated it... Hope it looks better now but it is the admin who banned me that shall remove it? (if he accept it)
I was trying to tell you of the rule you broke and you both just danced up in my face I think 4 times. You not taking me seriously and wasting my time is disrespectful.

You two killed several unarmed rebels with NO RP at all. None. No reasons why no text no voice nothing. I dont care if it was a valid kill you still did it with no RP intent.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!