Unfair Spawn Killing ban
Thumbs Down 
Your name: Sir Fluffy Whiskers

Your ban ID: 41409

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Spawn Killing

Involved: Me, Drogas and every rebel at the time.

Why we should unban you: I was role playing as a Mafia member and the Don told me that the rebels had killed our previous Don. A short while after this my house was raided by the rebels. I made an advert saying I would not rest until all the rebels are dead for both the crimes they committed towards us. So, I drove to the rebel base and shot one. I ran up to the door and knocked on it when a rebel came up behind me and said "my house what do you want" and I said "you and your crew are dead men" and shot him. At this moment the cloaked Drogas started laughing. I was about to place a breach on the door when I got banned for
4 days
for spawn killing! The rebel base was at the rebel spawn! It is hard to tell who was there and who had just spawned when their base was at their spawn.
Like my post? Click Here To give me rep!
You killed a rebel outside the rebel house. The same rebel spawned and you killed him while he was unarmed. That is spawn killing
(12-22-2013, 03:26 AM)Drogas Wrote: You killed a rebel outside the rebel house. The same rebel spawned and you killed him while he was unarmed. That is spawn killing

No No No Drogas, you make it sound like I shot him right off the bat the second he spawned. I had already adverted that I was going to attempt to kill all the rebels for what they did to me. I killed one and went to break into the base when one came up behind me and asked me what I was doing so I killed him. I couldn't and didn't know that he was the same one. And if this is true why wasn't he banned for NLR?
He spawned there and was unarmed. And you killed him that is what you did.
Im starting to get the feeling that you aren't listening to what I am saying. I was conducting a raid on the rebel base with the intention to kill any rebel I see fore vengeance for both the crimes they committed towards me. I shot one from a distance that was right outside the house. Then I ran up to the door and knocked. One came up behind me. I was raiding with intention to Kill all rebels so I shot him. I did not shoot him then immediately shoot him again the second he spawned! I did not even know it was the same rebel. If it was the same rebel why did he not get punished for NLR?
Im going to say it again and this is where I am going to end it.

You killed an UNARMED rebel who just SPAWNED. How can he break NLR he hasnt even been there for a minute.

Denied.