[RANT] Our Younger Generation
(12-21-2013, 10:30 PM)Rain Wrote: Change the title to [Badass police officer restrains little boys then rants as if his opinions are facts]

Didn't know I mentioned that
1) I'm a cop
2) My opinions are facts.

(12-21-2013, 08:55 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: You can't judge a whole generation by what music some of them listen to, or what some have done to gain popularity. Even with the TV shows, the ones you listed are NOT targeted at children.

Anyway, they are kids, they have nothing important to worry about as all their expenses are paid for them. We live in a world where everything we do is documented, we can share pictures, videos and text in seconds over the internet. The younger generation are not fully to blame for their indecency, the generation that raised and influenced them are also to blame.

Music listed is not indeed targetted toward them, but the fact that they listen to it is why I listed it, which is turning everything into hell. The reason why these shows and music songs I listed are still alive is because they listen and watch it.
They are kids, and they do have important things to worry about. What will happen when a spoiled child gets kicked out of the house when he is 18? He will not be prepared. Parents should challenge kids toward their life ahead of them, instead of paying for everything when they don't usually deserve it.
(12-20-2013, 01:59 AM)Jarz Wrote: This generation is so fucked up.

(12-22-2013, 12:33 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(12-21-2013, 10:30 PM)Rain Wrote: Change the title to [Badass police officer restrains little boys then rants as if his opinions are facts]

1) I'm a cop

2) Yes - you present your own opinions as facts.
(12-22-2013, 12:38 AM)Joykill Wrote:
(12-20-2013, 01:59 AM)Jarz Wrote: This generation is so fucked up.

(12-22-2013, 12:33 AM)Jarz Wrote:

1) I'm a cop

2) Yes - you present your own opinions as facts.

You must mean the facts I listed? Like how kids make weed seem OK? Or how most kids aren't graduating and stay on the streets after highschool? Those?
I meet this people everyday, I am sick of the people who put half their box of wax in their hair everyday for an example.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Now that I think about it, I also cannot stand how most kids have a terrible grammar. "Yo bruh, I finna smoke tonight, you gon' hang wit me later?"
You recieve the exact same English education as myself, however I seem to have excelled their capabilities to basic language.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Imperator
(12-22-2013, 12:46 AM)Jarz Wrote: most kids

Not really. I'm from a non-English speaking country, and nobody in my class is writing like that. My grammar may not be perfect, but then again English is not a native language of mine. Point here is that I won't be writing like that.
(12-22-2013, 12:55 AM)Joykill Wrote:

Not really. I'm from a non-English speaking country, and nobody in my class is writing like that. My grammar may not be perfect, but then again English is not a native language of mine. Point here is that I won't be writing like that.

Well I'm from an English Speaking country and everyone TALKS and writes like that.

Edit: as a matter of fact you just said how bad grammar is down here in America and if non English countries talk better English than most down here it is plain sad.
I've met a lot of people online with better grammar than many Americans.
The following 1 user Likes Teh Time Rider's post:
  • Adamantite
Quote:Well I'm from an English Speaking country and everyone TALKS and writes like that.

Edit: as a matter of fact you just said how bad grammar is down here in America and if non English countries talk better English than most down here it is plain sad.

You are American, what else did you expect?
If American kids are ducked up, doesn't mean that whole world is, too
Don't judge everyone by your own country. There is absolutely no one who I know, who would listen to music like that(even when they were teens).
So yeah, don't judge whole world by America
(12-22-2013, 02:15 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(12-22-2013, 12:55 AM)Joykill Wrote:

Well I'm from an English Speaking country and everyone TALKS and writes like that.

Are you talking about United States of America as a country or America as the whole continent? As far as i know United States belongs to America, not America to the United States.