Ban Request
Exclamation 
Name of player: [FL:RP] Professional_instinct

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39560838

Time in GMT: 12:46

Server:v2d

Summary: Random raid after arrest was over, Repeative raiding every 10 minutes (Raid count 4), Carjacking, Making invisible cameras to spy, Using lockpicks and keypad crackers to raid (3rd raid). I wouln't say he is the only 1 because it all started by a cop who had 10 hours of play (He was expert in other server, and i wasn't able to get evidence of him), but SRU sergant did this the worst way possible and using illegal activities as this job.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7-6elHIr...e=youtu.be
[color=#FF6347] Warning! This video will be taken off soon!
Have contacted this person to reply here to explain his actions.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Can I start by saying on at least 2 of the raids we were called to the MTL by an officer on reports of contraband.

On the other two we were checking the area due to the fact an illegal business has already been raided twice and on the 4rth time 3 times. And heard contraband sounds after waiting around awhile.

Regarding the invisible camera's you can check I set the camera up then came to my senses and deleted it without ever using it to raid.

May I also state no lockpicks were ever used during the raid, we used only Rams. Regarding the car, it was linked to illegal activity and therefore impounded.

And you can see me by the car during the last raid (the one on video) as I was checking the ID of the car as technically it should still be impounded.

And as you can clearly see even if I am deemed in breach of the rules, of which I am fairly sure I wasn't. Then I would like to show this: [Image: LHsGrTq.png] This is proof that when basing as a bmd with contra I was blacklisted, which is exactly what "Viperz" was doing in this video.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

I think i was there when you got raided, and about that cop who had 10hrs, i think it was Ahmad the arabian singer, he called us for back up at the mtl when i was on, so me and bart drove there in my car. When we got there, he was alone, and alrd in the MTL at your doors claiming there were drugs inside. Pres was afk, or just not doing warrants, so we just waited for awhile, then you DCed i think because all the doors became unowned. We rammed the doors and found nothing inside...so yea, blame that cop who i mentioned. I'm guessing this was the 4th raid or smth on you.
In regards to 'KaiMeiuqer's comment I would like to reiterate after I placed the camera it was deleted under 30 seconds after his door closes and there were no further raids made on his establishment after that.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

I might have a shop outside of city with contraband and stuff, but as long as I provide service for others it's considered as market and not basing, also thanks for explaining what you did!
Approved.

User banned for Invisible Cameras.