[Unofficial] Gavella Family/ Sons Of Anarcy
So this is cool. A guy in the server created the group " Gavella Family" and he seems to be doing the job fine. he goes by the name "Travis Baker" he's a really cool guy who know to keep a well organised group/clan. he trys to make thing smooth so there arnt any blood shed and we try to make the group invest in money. he cares for the clan which is pretty fatherly. Recently he put me vice so i,m the Co-Owner of the clan there's also another guy but I forgot his name "XAVIS" or something like that (sorry if your reading this guy) but yea, to the point
**put your name below if you are in the group**
The following 1 user Likes zombiedude2015's post:
  • Glade
Is this the official clan thread? If so I suggest putting in a little more effort such as this clan; http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23671 Good luck with your clan.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
The following 1 user Likes Morbid's post:
  • Floodify
intense. I just saw the clan. compared to them we look like a dump.. lol well its a small family

damn! just saw other clans and they are tense! cant compete with that!
You can, it just takes time.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Unofficially tag added, you have as well 48 hours to prove that you are still active or your clan will get closed.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Clan closed due to inactivity. If you wish to re-open the clan kindly send me a pm
Kind Regards,
Floodify