KSA_gogoheart111 unban request
Your name: KSA_gogoheart111

Your ban ID: 38246

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Breaking NLR.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:
Well . I was a rebel doing rebel stuff and our base get Raid by the police , then during shooting i get shot and a died then back to rebels spawn (notice: our base was next to the gun Dealer spawn) then when i respawned and tried to get to the city a cop stop me and Kill me and i don't know why then when the raid ends (notice: the 5 mins din't pass ) then i back to my base and doing rebel stuff i get banned Without warning .

And sorry for bad Eng
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Dude Unban him he dont do any thin
and i think he dont want to Break NLR
and admin must give yo a Warning
and ban yo
ty

User warned - Posting in a thread without sufficient right. -Aviator
Unfortunately, I am unable to access the logs as this ban was issued back in September.

I recall the rebel base being located at the Car Dealership in V33X and I had to suspend 5 players in this raid, both rebels and police officers. I cannot specifically remember this event and I see you have 9 months remaining of your suspension.

You have got 12 suspensions on profile and so as a ban appeal agreement, I will be willing to lower your suspension to 2 weeks and then a further month of probationary. This means that once the suspension has expired you must be on your best behaviour and any rule infraction will result in a permanent suspension.

Do you agree?
Regards,
aviator
(12-15-2013, 08:55 PM)Aviator Wrote: Unfortunately, I am unable to access the logs as this ban was issued back in September.

I recall the rebel base being located at the Car Dealership in V33X and I had to suspend 5 players in this raid, both rebels and police officers. I cannot specifically remember this event and I see you have 9 months remaining of your suspension.

You have got 12 suspensions on profile and so as a ban appeal agreement, I will be willing to lower your suspension to 2 weeks and then a further month of probationary. This means that once the suspension has expired you must be on your best behaviour and any rule infraction will result in a permanent suspension.

Do you agree?
yes why not , and thank you for you care about you players and thx
Ban appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, KSA_gogoheart111 (STEAM_0:0:56933533), has been shortened to 2 weeks. In addition to this, the player has been put on a probationary period of 1 month.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator