Corleone missing textures
When I joined corleone and changed to thirdperson, I noticed that my hands are missing textures, here is the picture:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/7039...CF192F4BB/
I would like to know the fix for this, anyone can help me with it?
Still issuing this. Bumping.
Okay, is this happening with all the Corleone, the Don, or everyone except the Don? The reason I ask is because they Don's textures are separate from the rest of the 'mafia'. I need you to go to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\download\materials\models\fearless\mafia

Look for the files named arms.vmf and arms.vtf. I believe you should be missing either one of these files or both to be getting this error. If you're missing it I'll be happy to post it here so you can get it.
(12-21-2013, 04:48 PM)iProtiige Wrote: Okay, is this happening with all the Corleone, the Don, or everyone except the Don? The reason I ask is because they Don's textures are separate from the rest of the 'mafia'. I need you to go to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\download\materials\models\fearless\mafia

Look for the files named arms.vmf and arms.vtf. I believe you should be missing either one of these files or both to be getting this error. If you're missing it I'll be happy to post it here so you can get it.

I had the Corleone Member hands as a rar-file there for some reason in models/fearless/mafia. It is fixed now. Thanks for the help, IProtiige
My pleasure! I believe this thread can be closed now, if you have any other texture problems I'll be more than happy to help.
Support provided, closing thread.
Regards,
aviator