Imagine if FearlessRP police were like LCPDFR
LCPD: First Response is possibly without a doubt the best modification ever launched for Grand Theft Auto 4, it was the main reason I bought the game for PC (stuck on loading screen loop so I cannot play it) . It allows you to become a police officer with the ability to pull over civilians, issue tickets, chase cars in pursuits, random events, and much much more including modifying the light bar patterns on the vehicles.

Skip to 5:40 for my main point
http://youtu.be/tc1-qgv3BtA?t=5m40s

Imagine if being a police officer were like this on Fearless, I honestly don't think I'd ever want to do any of the other jobs.
It would be amazing.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Would be awesome, but one does simply not pull over on FL.
The following 3 users Like Joykill's post:
  • Floodify, Noble, Deriptz
Indeed, it would be awesome, the mod itself looks really cool, never knew that gta4 fans made such a big mod.
Holy shit how did they get MULTIPLAYER?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(12-14-2013, 11:59 PM)ArcHammer Wrote: Holy shit how did they get MULTIPLAYER?

There's a multiplayer compatible version, I've seen it support some pretty massive patrols. Only problem is that the ELMS lights don't seem to work properly on multiplayer yet.
There isn't a multiplayer 'version' however you need everyone to have the same cars and other mods. If you have different mods and cars it causes instability in the game and many crashes. Players need to be wary of bugs such as another player pulling alongside you on a traffic stop will cause the suspect AI to just drive off. Done it before and applied to a clan however couldn't be on when they did patrols.
Stop dreaming, this will never happend, haha.
The joy of taking on a persona of a cop.

Ah man I'd love to have those mods... Can someone like make a list of the best mods for LCPDFR "multplayer" thingy? :o
Kind Regards,
Floodify