Just a quick question
Is there a limit to blacklists?
Like, on bans there are a certain amount on how many you have before you are permanently banned.
Is it the same with blacklists?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59598196&b=10]
(12-09-2013, 10:18 PM)Sean Wrote: Is there a limit to blacklists?
Like, on bans there are a certain amount on how many you have before you are permanently banned.
Is it the same with blacklists?

Well I would not see the point in blacklisting permanently. If you were abusing something so many times Im pretty shure it would lead to a ban then.
There are such things as perm blacklist so I suppose it's possible
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
It's more likely you will receive a longer ban then a permanent blacklist.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Well, the simple answer is: don't break any rules and then you won't recieve a ban or blacklist.
The following 1 user Likes Dwip's post:
  • yarrrs
1) Blacklists have no maximum length. They can range from 1 minute to permanent.
2) There is no set "limit" for receiving a permanent suspension. It depends on the number and severity of previous suspensions.
3) Look above.
As stated by DoomDude1, there is no set amount of blacklists or suspensions until you receive a permanent one.

Normal criteria for a permanent suspension would be a severe rule infraction (hacking, DDoS affiliation etc) or having a high suspension count (roughly 10+).
With regards to blacklists, usually if you have done something severe enough for a 'permanent blacklist' it will normally be a long suspension.

Support provided. Thread closed.

Please E-Mail or PM Aviator for more information on the closure of this thread, or if you have further questions regarding this topic.
Regards,
aviator