Requesting unban
Heart 
Your name:[/b Flaver]

[b]Your ban ID:

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: CDM on purpose. Lying to me.

Involved: (The guy he thougt were me, dont know who)

Why we should unban you: ( were driving from my house to the city, and in a right turn in the forrest, i ran over an admin with my MK2, he were looking for someone who random roadkilled poeple, and when i told him it wasnt me, kept denying it, he banned me for lying to him? i came from my house wich were 30 seconds away from where i drove him over by mistake, i hope this works as a apology, im sorry to argue with a staff member, but i didnt run anyone over

-Im not a rude guy, i found the sever comepletly random yesterday and enjoyed that pleurae actually did RP, theres no reason i whould RDM people, and thats why i'm asking for a unbanm i like the sever and whould like to play again, and not just go to another sever
Ban ID: 40636
Banned by: [FL] Enzyme
Reason: CDM on purpose. Lying to me.

Please add this to your appeal.
Hey Verzyn! you saw me online yesterday, you know im not a bad guy Cheese
Quote:[01:32:38] Flaver (STEAM_0:0:21113491) Ran over: Magsinium (STEAM_0:0:26819522) using models/tdmcars/golf_mk2.mdl

Quote:[02:05:58] Flaver (STEAM_0:0:21113491) Knocked down: [FL:RP] skatehawk11 (STEAM_0:0:60752578) using models/tdmcars/golf_mk2.mdl

Quote:[02:08:37] Flaver (STEAM_0:0:21113491) Knocked down: [FL] Enzyme@ExamWeek (STEAM_0:0:31154034) using models/tdmcars/golf_mk2.mdl

I got a call about you CDMing and ramming people on purpose. I saw you were driving towards lake so I flew ahead and positioned myself in the middle of the road (Note: it would be VERY easy to stop or turn away from me) and you even turned into me (aimed for me with your car).

Quote:Vehicle Rules

1. Do not run people over at purpose and always try to brake or avoid the person.
2. Drive at the right side (not left) of the street, and not on the pavement.

You failed to follow both of these rules.
If you CDM someone on accident then you should atleast try and RP the accident out as you would in real life. Instead of doing so, you decided to just drive onwards without even apologizing or showing any remorse of your actions.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Magnisuim is my IRL mate, were sittign next to him, he tried to get into my car and droove him over by mistake, ask him youself, he'll aproove! and the other guy tried to raid our house? after we pulled weapons aswell he tried to escape with our stuff, so i had reasons! he were bitching alot i gues, since he blocked botch exists? the front door with a frozen prop and our garrage with a firetruck.

The admin- I drove in the right lane! he stood almost in the middle of the lane?
-yeah okay should have stopped BUT the you didnt listen to me? and no, we both were there dude the only people you lie to is the other admins, both you and me know that you didnt do that...you stood NEAR the midle of the lane, in a right turn, have you tried to drive the MK2? and no, as i said i ENJOY your sever, why whould i drive ppl over randomly? i didnt aim for you at all, i only hit you becuase you stood in a right turn and i couldnt react, still im sorry for not stopping but placing youself in a right turn and then say that i aimed for you? come on?
Uhh I never raided anyones houses. I dont even remember me geting hit by you but I know I never raided a house for weeks now.
My deepest apology then sir, the other guy may have dc'd right after, all i know was that he blocked our garrage with a firetruck, tried to raid us, and blocked our entrence, when we got out you were the only one in sight, and im 100% that skatehawk aint the name of the guy, my deepest apoligy for hitting someone who wasnt involved didnt mean to spread chaos among Innocents didnt mean to hit randoms, were after the guy who fucked our house over, not running over people, as i keep saying i like the sever, i got no reason to fuck the game up for others, used to play DarkRP sever witch werent RP at all, and i found this, where ppl actually do roleplay, i like the sever i see no reason in screwing other's game up, my apology Skatehawk :/
(12-09-2013, 03:26 PM)Flaver Wrote: My deepest apology then sir, the other guy may have dc'd right after, all i know was that he blocked our garrage with a firetruck, tried to raid us, and blocked our entrence, when we got out you were the only one in sight, and im 100% that skatehawk aint the name of the guy, my deepest apoligy for hitting someone who wasnt involved didnt mean to spread chaos among Innocents didnt mean to hit randoms, were after the guy who fucked our house over, not running over people, as i keep saying i like the sever, i got no reason to *** the game up for others, used to play DarkRP sever witch werent RP at all, and i found this, where ppl actually do roleplay, i like the sever i see no reason in screwing other's game up, my apology Skatehawk :/

Apology accepted. Thanks for not lying about it and telling the truth instead.
I've gone ahead and taken a screenshot to explain where and what happened. I will try to make it as clear as possible:
(if the picture is out of scale for you then RIGHT CLICK on the picture and SELECT "VIEW IMAGE"

As I've said on the picture there. The RED star represents where I stood before you came around the corner.
The BLUE line represents the path you drove.

I positioned myself so you would have seen me way before running over me. The Golf MK2 is quite a slow car. You had about 3 seconds from when you were able to see me to stop (at the speed you were driving anyways). You did not even try to break nor try to steer away. When you had ran me over then you decided just to run off like nothing happened.

Quote:he were looking for someone who random roadkilled poeple, and when i told him it wasnt me, kept denying it, he banned me for lying to him?

As I have proven with the logs, you had ran someone over. Only 2 minutes and 39 seconds before you ran me over.

Quote: all i know was that he blocked our garrage with a firetruck, tried to raid us, and blocked our entrence, when we got out you were the only one in sight, and im 100% that skatehawk aint the name of the guy

Sounds like you just admitted to running over your "target" on purpose. Keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to use your vehicle as a weapon. Never ever. So Skatehawk was the only guy in sight? and you just "happened" to run him over?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Denied. Failure to respond to unbanrequest and PM on the forum. Player had broken the rules.

Case closed.
Sincerely, Enzyme