#UnbanLaseRRikarD2013
Your name: LaseRRikarD

Your ban ID: 40641

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Fail RP

Involved: The whole goverment of the situation

Why we should unban you: 1st it was not failRP comparing to putting me into the gilliotin or W/e, and also i said i wanted hamburgers as a cover cause since i was sniping and you caught me, i was trying to hide in burgerking sayin i was obsessed with burgers, why would it be failRP i followed everything Vauld told me, this is ubsurd.
You were convinced that you were in a burger shack...... Like are you kidding me? I brought you under the guillotine to speak with you about sniping me and you said "Oh, is this where you cut the meat for the burgers?" There is NO excuse for that Fail RP.
(12-08-2013, 06:07 AM)Vauld Wrote: You were convinced that you were in a burger shack...... Like are you kidding me? I brought you under the guillotine to speak with you about sniping me and you said "Oh, is this where you cut the meat for the burgers?" There is NO excuse for that Fail RP.

Haha oh god, now that i read it today when i'm clear in mind it was a bad excuse for a unban cause i wanted to play on this Lan but well i can't now tho, the thing was that i wasn't even about to snipe you, i was with the people who convinced everyone to turn against the goverment cause of the horrible incidents
Yea, it was a bad excuse. Denied.