Texture Problems
Hello guys, so I am new on this server and I really want to play RP here.

I downloaded all the files that I need, and put them in my Game folders, but I am still missing a lot of textures. How can I fix this ?

Also, how do I speak OOC in game ?
I think you need counter-strike to be able to see all the textures, I'm not 100% sure.

To talk in OOC is: // (Text)
(12-07-2013, 08:16 PM)Drawinqq Wrote: I think you need counter-strike to be able to see all the textures, I'm not 100% sure.

To talk in OOC is: // (Text)

I have all Counter Strikes.

Perhaps I copy-pasted something wrong from server files ?
Because there were 2 big things to download, some Half Life thing and something else.
And they both had same folder names ( like both had Models ) so I just took both Models from both files and put them in one folder, because it kept asking if I want to replace one with another.
Make sure you're putting them into the correct folder, follow the instruction carefully.
(12-07-2013, 08:37 PM)Drawinqq Wrote: Make sure you're putting them into the correct folder, follow the instruction carefully.

I will do it all over again now, but what do I do if it asks me to replace some files ?
Then replace them.
Make sure Counter-Strike is mounted on the GMod start screen. Click on the controller in the bottom right corner then make sure the box next to Counter-Strike is ticked.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Well, if you are referring to the map texture it self, then it's probably because of HL2. You need Episode 1 and 2 of the HL2 game.

If you don't have the game, then you'll have to download the materials. I'm not sure I am allowed to give you the link over FL forum, since the link to it on the download page was removed. But try Google around and if you really can't find them, then go ahead and add me on steam and I'll help you out.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(12-10-2013, 09:47 AM)myfloodify Wrote: Well, if you are referring to the map texture it self, then it's probably because of HL2. You need Episode 1 and 2 of the HL2 game.

If you don't have the game, then you'll have to download the materials. I'm not sure I am allowed to give you the link over FL forum, since the link to it on the download page was removed. But try Google around and if you really can't find them, then go ahead and add me on steam and I'll help you out.

I fixed this problem already, just copy-pasted something wrong.
I have HL2 too, so that wasn't the issue. Smile
The following 1 user Likes TomCroatia's post:
  • Floodify
(12-10-2013, 12:17 PM)TomCroatia Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 09:47 AM)myfloodify Wrote: Well, if you are referring to the map texture it self, then it's probably because of HL2. You need Episode 1 and 2 of the HL2 game.

I fixed this problem already, just copy-pasted something wrong.
I have HL2 too, so that wasn't the issue. Smile

you need Half-Life 2: Episode One and Episode Two too.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!