Unban request !!
Your name: Meteor

Your ban ID: 40583

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Public building, making a construction on the road.

Involved: Me.

Why we should unban you: So basically I was building a quick building for my friend who was going to buy it and I was about to dupe it and remove it, and without confrontation or any warning, notification or pm, I was banned. Nothing was said of it. Why the admin did not say anything I do not know. But without any warning or confrontation then this becomes unfair and I was about to dupe it and remove it from the road. The admin should of checked with me before doing any punishment, I would've apologized and moved it from the road. This is really quite bizarre. Explain please. I want information or I will do a complaint form of the admin aswell.

Regards,

Meteor.
-
Meteor (rep)
Let me get this straight, "the admin should have checked with you", while you were breaking the rules?
(12-07-2013, 06:27 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Let me get this straight, "the admin should have checked with you", while you were breaking the rules?

Well some people do not know the rules fully and banning them for a rule they do not know they've broken then isn't their fault. Yes they should read the rules, but not everyone is perfect.

If the admin had checked with me while I was building on the road then I would of just moved it to the side or quickly duped it and moved somewhere flat and away from the road. I literately was about to adv.dupe it just seconds before, but It bugged out and said like 45% saving and then I was banned. I think I should be given a chance, I've apologized and like everyone doing an un ban-request they're sorry.. etc etc..
There really isn't anymore too it, another chance should be offered or atleast a warning? It's a minor offense, it was out the city, and not near anyone basing or interfering with anyone at the time when I was quickly building it.

I wasn't basing or living in the house, it was purely just to put one piece of phx prop onto it and weld for dupe. That is all too it.. I'm sorry, once again.
-
Meteor (rep)
I find it questionable that you wouldn't realise, on a roleplay server, than you can't just start building a huge house right on the road. It is plain common sense and shouldn't require me to spend a few minutes talking to you. I see no reason to remove the suspension as you broke the rules.

Ban appeal denied.
Regards,
aviator