BR on hobos random molitoving nexus
Actually I do recall someone, I think preditor, screaming telling people to charge then the people in the alley running through the hole and trying to slice cops then getting gunned down
You need to get your facts straight before your posting a ban request. Bender did not throw the molotov and that can be proved with logs. Most of the names you have put on the list has no proof on them, Look at the list picture you put on, None of us has Kills except Unconscious™.
How could the cops be lined up at the door at the time of the molotoving? They lined up AFTER u molotoved the nexus. In your own screenshot it shows the fire to the left and the police were coming to arrest you. And obviously some hobos entered or at least opened nexus door to throw molotovs. Look at some of my screenshots it lists at least 2 people who took out molotovs from your hobo group. With the tranqing I do not know, I did not have any part in that nor am i witness. I only put that up to show that the hobos were fail-rping.

You don't need kills to break rules. I never said your hobo molotovs killed anybody (other wise I would have proof of that). You hobos just threw it at the walls and burt down the lobby.
If your saying at least two people did it, then why have 4 people on the br? And yes rain I did scream charge. But that was when I knew it was too late and they were going to arrest us. But that was after the Molotov.
(12-07-2013, 04:15 AM)JackHarkness Wrote: -snip-

They lined up before the molotov was even thrown. The entire time I was RPing cops were following us around waiting for some reason to taze, warrant, and arrest us. 2 other players, one in a taxi and another in a firetruck, began to try to CDM the officers, no idea why, and effectively blocked them out of the alley and trapped us in. While the officers chased them we ran out to get out of the city, that was when the molotov was thrown and officers and SRU began opening fire prompting us to run back to the alley to protect ourselves.

Also, using the officers words isn't proof as I had been tranquilized as well as a hobo along with another civilian.
If they lined up BEFORE the molotov was throw why were they not in my screenshots of you guys taking molotovs out? If they were lined up how did you run outside with weapons and molotovs?
I already showed you them lined up in my screenshot. By the time you had taken your screenshots they were backing off onto the street and chasing the vehicles. Like I said, they started chasing CDMers as they didn't have a sufficient reason to arrest all of us like they claimed. We took this as an opportunity to leave because Preditor did not want any harm to come to us and was getting tired of how the officers were acting.
Nice creating a back-story after the fact. Nowhere does it show that you were raiding because of police walking around outside the nexus building. (which is where your base in the city was)
(12-07-2013, 04:21 AM)iProtiige Wrote: I already showed you them lined up in my screenshot. By the time you had taken your screenshots they were backing off onto the street and chasing the vehicles. Like I said, they started chasing CDMers as they didn't have a sufficient reason to arrest all of us like they claimed. We took this as an opportunity to leave because Preditor did not want any harm to come to us and was getting tired of how the officers were acting.

You didn't leave until after you all respawned which was after they all charged the cops and got killed
(12-07-2013, 04:26 AM)JackHarkness Wrote: Nice creating a back-story after the fact. Nowhere does it show that you were raiding because of police walking around outside the nexus building. (which is where your base in the city was)

Raiding? Did you not read what I wrote? We in no way raided the Nexus nor do I claim we did. We were running out of the city to get away, not to attempt a raid. We only had knifes, it would be breaking FearRP and just stupid to do seeing as we'd get mowed down trying to do such a thing.

I'm not going to argue with you on this, as this BR isn't mean for me (or maybe it is since you included all those with 'Hobo' as their job). I just feel that including all these individuals in something that one person did is unfair.

Here's the video about the tranquing (also using on the BR for Robo Gamer).
http://puu.sh/5ECB6.mp4