FxProGaming STEAM_0:1:76141978
[TG] Midget STEAM_0:0:12433017
kippsee STEAM_0:0:32750056
[PF] PotatoMan STEAM_0:1:59638592
[FL:RP] Darkside STEAM_0:0:48970785
Not all of these.

Time in GMT:Around 10-12

Server: Rp_Evocity_v2d

Summary: I joined server, changed to chaffeur. Then i spawned my taxi next to chaffur spawnplace. Officer was driving with him car from corner, i jumped im my car started moving it away from road, he put sirens on, then i go on gas station, then i had to go for few mins. When i come back my car is gone, all officers are around me randomly tasing me and some of them even walking over me. When i wake up they say i need to pay fine i ask why. They answer that reckless driving and resisting an arrest. I didnt even try to escape, and how i can drive strange way if i spawned my car 1-2 sec ago. Here is pic what happend: [Image: 5TID7.png]
Then:[Image: 5TIGf.png]
After that, i had to go for few mins, just couldnt be able to play, And when i came back my car was gone and officers were tasing me and walking over, asking to pay for reckelss driving, i started telling what happend they didnt listen. Then they arrested me and i talk on ooc what happend, then admin banned me. And everyone said "Officers just doing their job".

Evidence: Lots of witnesses.

I need more evidence than a paint picture. Evidence doesn't count.

OP has 24 hours to get some evidence or this will be denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Guys on that pic are my evidences.
Denied.

Insufficient evidence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator