Outgoingjake's Unban Request
Your name: outgoingjake

Your ban ID: 40457

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: BR 39639 - Unlawful vehicle modification

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I modified my Tides truck with a prop and welded chairs onto it, took it out 2 seconds later, and deleted it. A ban request was then made with a video showing exactly what I did, and I never moved my truck. Then I was banned. I waited about 3 days, and now I believe I should be unbanned. I finally got a friend to get Garry's Mod, and I would like to show him around the server and things of that sort. I figured I would wait about 3 days to post an unban request, because I figured I should take a break from CityRP and think about everything I've done in the past. Thank you. Smile
(12-07-2013, 02:36 AM)outgoingjake Wrote: Your name: outgoingjake

Why we should unban you: I modified my Tides truck with a prop and welded chairs onto it, took it out 2 seconds later, and deleted it. A ban request was then made with a video showing exactly what I did, and I never moved my truck. Then I was banned. I waited about 3 days, and now I believe I should be unbanned. I finally got a friend to get Garry's Mod, and I would like to show him around the server and things of that sort. I figured I would wait about 3 days to post an unban request, because I figured I should take a break from CityRP and think about everything I've done in the past. Thank you. Smile

The ban request has more too it, The vehicle modification was just a small part. You RDM'd, CDM'd and much more.
(12-07-2013, 04:25 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:
(12-07-2013, 02:36 AM)outgoingjake Wrote: Your name: outgoingjake

The ban request has more too it, The vehicle modification was just a small part. You RDM'd, CDM'd and much more.

The only reason to my ban was "unlawful modification of a vehicle"
You blatantly violated our rules and got punished for it. I see zero reason to review your suspension.
Killjoy, I didn't even break the rule that's in my ban reason slot. Yes, I put a prop in the back of my tides truck, but I NEVER moved. It's against the rules to turn a tides truck into a transportation vehicle such as a bus, but I NEVER MOVED. Litteraly 2 seconds later I deleted the prop. Therefore I didn't blatantly break that rule, I in fact did the opposite. I was ashamed of what I was doing, so I deleted it. I never CDMed anybody, as skatehawk said. In fact, he doesn't have the right to post here. Thank you.
Denied. Evidence is conclusive of you modifying a vehicle in public.