Problems on Gmod
Okay so last night i joined FL and i noticed something strange. First off it is really glitchy when i spawn in,i can run forward but then it will move back and go forward but it really fast motions (Doesn't usually happen) and then i eventually spawn in and i can move with stutters (Like moving back and forth). Other people also move with stutters but very vague (They seem normal but they do move back and forth a little). The OOC chat takes literally 3-5 minutes to show (And that's just a section of chat) and also the .// and normal chat is the same. Also the cars seem to move a bit then stop, then move and stop etc. which does not usually happen. And last of all the F1 menu takes a good 3-5 minutes once again to show.

I also joined a random TTT server and that was spawn glitchy and the chat took a while to load in.

Any help given is much appreciated, thanks<3
This happens to me also. One time I ran into a car while this was happening. And another time I punched a police officer resulting in my in jail. Smile
I just find it annoying how i physically can't play.

It takes 5 minutes to load into Fearless, so I just go into Windows mode. Whenever I come back and enter under Citizen it extends my arm in and out rapidly like I'm Kung Pow.
That happens to me whenever I load in + it takes about 10 minutes to load in also.. Gets annoying at times.
It was my internet messing me about i think, i was in-game and i used net_graph 1 and it said ping 1600 so ye, just my internet