Meteor's unban request ()
Your name: Meteor

Your ban ID: 40520

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: Missuse of weapons, RDM.

Involved: Me, a police officer.

Why we should unban you: I believe that this was un-fair and a kick would have been necessary if you thought I broke the rules. The cop came into my shop threatening me with a gun saying "SELLING GUNS IS ILLEGALH" - as said by a 10 year old. The citizens around him were all scared and started leaving my shop, which is not good for my sales. I told the police officer to leave or I will use force, and that he is not allowed in my shop threatening me. I gave him 10 seconds to leave my shop, and if he didn't that I would open fire. He then carried on to threaten me, stupidly, and I then used force, and shot him dead. He was fail rp'ing and I did not know an admin was on at the time so I dealt with it myself. I'm sorry, I just want to play as I'm off school and I just recently donated because I love it! I feel this is an unfair ban, let this one go! - It's only a day, but I can't not play the server for a day - that's how addicted I am! CheeseD

Have a good one!

Regards,

Meteor
-
Meteor (rep)
You don't get to pick how the staff member administers punishment.
(12-06-2013, 02:18 PM)Meteor Wrote: He was fail rp'ing and I did not know an admin was on at the time so I dealt with it myself.

CityRP Rules Wrote:10. If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.
(12-06-2013, 02:18 PM)Meteor Wrote: He was fail rp'ing and I did not know an admin was on at the time so I dealt with it myself

Firstly, you definitely did know I was on because around 30 mins prior to this offence I warned you for RDM, you killed someone for blocking your way. I decided since you are fairly new to let it slide thinking you would learn from your mistakes.Instead, you disregard my warning, you knew I was on the server as I had already a 1 to 1 talk with you. You killed without a sufficient reason twice, and technically back seat administrated.
(12-06-2013, 04:44 PM)Verzyn Wrote:
(12-06-2013, 02:18 PM)Meteor Wrote: He was fail rp'ing and I did not know an admin was on at the time so I dealt with it myself

Firstly, you definitely did know I was on because around 30 mins prior to this offence I warned you for RDM, you killed someone for blocking your way. I decided since you are fairly new to let it slide thinking you would learn from your mistakes.Instead, you disregard my warning, you knew I was on the server as I had already a 1 to 1 talk with you. You killed without a sufficient reason twice, and technically back seat administrated.
##

I thought you had quit off, because generally admins stay no longer then 5 minutes before leaving - what I've experienced anyway, and quite poor. (Just my opinion!). And yeah I sound cocky because I'm pissed off, and rightly so.
-
Meteor (rep)
Denied.

Attitude is horrible also, rules were broken, ban was just. Consider yourself lucky it's only for a day after being warned about it earlier.