Massive Lags on Fearless servers
(12-04-2013, 11:25 PM)iLikeCats379 Wrote: Most likely my CPU i guess. Ill chnage some stuff and hopefully it'll get better

If you could send me the specs of your computer I can help you more.
Or me, considering I use to work at Best Buy with the geek squad, who fixed computers for a living.
(12-04-2013, 11:52 PM)Jarz Wrote: Or me, considering I use to work at Best Buy with the geek squad, who fixed computers for a living.

Hello kind sir, Can you tell me how I can open up the blue E thing? And make a facebook account
(12-05-2013, 12:05 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:
(12-04-2013, 11:52 PM)Jarz Wrote: Or me, considering I use to work at Best Buy with the geek squad, who fixed computers for a living.

Hello kind sir, Can you tell me how I can open up the blue E thing? And make a facebook account

I need more information on an "E thing", and to make a facebook account, please follow this tutorial I dug up for you.

Spoiler :
If you don't have a Facebook account, you can sign up for one in a few easy steps. To sign up for a new account, enter your name, birthday, gender and email address into the form at www.facebook.com. Then pick a password.

After you complete the sign up form, we'll send an email to the address you provided. Just click the confirmation link to complete the sign up process.

Spoiler :
Instead of assaulting me with a fail troll, why don't you appreciate I am here to help the few having problems aswell.

The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Glade
(12-05-2013, 12:11 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(12-05-2013, 12:05 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:

I need more information on an "E thing", and to make a facebook account, please follow this tutorial I dug up for you.

Spoiler :
If you don't have a Facebook account, you can sign up for one in a few easy steps. To sign up for a new account, enter your name, birthday, gender and email address into the form at www.facebook.com. Then pick a password.

After you complete the sign up form, we'll send an email to the address you provided. Just click the confirmation link to complete the sign up process.

Spoiler :
Instead of assaulting me with a fail troll, why don't you appreciate I am here to help the few having problems aswell.

I was not intending to insult you, I was making a joke. Sorry If It did look like I was trying to insult you. I like all of the fearless community!
(12-04-2013, 10:50 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Are we talking client side freezing or actual server lag?

Its not ping its the game.. my game is lagging when I connect to any fearless servers but when i try any other server it works normally..
(12-05-2013, 02:20 PM)AnTiSkiLLcZ Wrote:
(12-04-2013, 10:50 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Are we talking client side freezing or actual server lag?

Its not ping its the game.. my game is lagging when I connect to any fearless servers but when i try any other server it works normally..

This has to be the custom content fearless uses then.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=7940
(12-05-2013, 10:19 PM)Fillehh Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=7940

Problem solved thank you for that link.