Massive Lags on Fearless servers
I want to ask if there is anyone with a solution to this.. I recently got my PC back repaired with same RAM and others but when I install Gmod and try to connect to any Fearless server it will connect normally but when im in the game I have massive lags and I hear one sound million times.. I tried singleplayer and its working normally.. Any solution please?..
Have you tried connecting to different fearless servers? Like V2D, V33X
For the sound problem hit stopsound in console.
Please also make sure all video drivers are current..
(12-04-2013, 02:46 PM)Jarz Wrote: For the sound problem hit stopsound in console.
Its not only sound problem.. I know stopsound.. the sound will stop automatically but when i connect i cant even move or spawn because of those massive lags.. and yes all video drivers are current i already tried that.

(12-04-2013, 01:37 PM)skatehawk11 Wrote: Have you tried connecting to different fearless servers? Like V2D, V33X
(12-04-2013, 01:34 PM)AnTiSkiLLcZ Wrote: I want to ask if there is anyone with a solution to this.. I recently got my PC back repaired with same RAM and others but when I install Gmod and try to connect to any Fearless server it will connect normally but when im in the game I have massive lags and I hear one sound million times.. I tried singleplayer and its working normally.. Any solution please?..

If you didnt see it.. I said ,,I try to connect to any Fearless server" so yes I tried to connect on other servers.
(12-04-2013, 03:00 PM)AnTiSkiLLcZ Wrote:
(12-04-2013, 02:46 PM)Jarz Wrote: For the sound problem hit stopsound in console.
Its not only sound problem.. I know stopsound.. the sound will stop automatically but when i connect i cant even move or spawn because of those massive lags.. and yes all video drivers are current i already tried that.

(12-04-2013, 01:37 PM)skatehawk11 Wrote: Have you tried connecting to different fearless servers? Like V2D, V33X
(12-04-2013, 01:34 PM)AnTiSkiLLcZ Wrote: I want to ask if there is anyone with a solution to this.. I recently got my PC back repaired with same RAM and others but when I install Gmod and try to connect to any Fearless server it will connect normally but when im in the game I have massive lags and I hear one sound million times.. I tried singleplayer and its working normally.. Any solution please?..

If you didnt see it.. I said ,,I try to connect to any Fearless server" so yes I tried to connect on other servers.

Well it could be some of the content that fearless has, otherwise it is some other technical fault
When in the servers open up your 'Task manager' and check your CPU usage. This was an issue for me too and can simply be fixed. (CPU Usage shouldnt be higher than 40-60).

If your CPU Usage is high go to 'Task Manager' and click 'processes' then 'CPU'. This will show what is using the highest amount of CPU usage. If you see something that is using alot of CPU and is not necessary click 'End Process' .

Hope this helps.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Are we talking client side freezing or actual server lag?
Fiblez, i was wondering why i sometimes can play fine then i get freezes constantly, could this be due to my cpu or internet ?

(12-04-2013, 10:54 PM)iLikeCats379 Wrote: Fiblez, i was wondering why i sometimes can play fine then i get freezes constantly, could this be due to my cpu or internet ?

If it is a connection problem it causes jitters or connection problems, It is most likely your CPU or GPU (If you have one)
Most likely my CPU i guess. Ill chnage some stuff and hopefully it'll get better