Unban jemo and michael van gerwen
Your name: jemo and michael van gerwen

Your ban ID: 40237 40236

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: multi accounting

Involved: jemo and michael van gerwen

Why we should unban you: im banned for multiaccounting but im not rich so my brother plays on the same computer. I think thats the reason that you called this multiaccounting. This is the reason to unban me because this isn't multiaccounting jemo thats my account and michael van gerwen is my brother's account. We play both on one computer .
I hope you unban both accounts

Jemo
So, you and your brother play on the same computer?
(11-30-2013, 09:03 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: So, you and your brother play on the same computer?

Yes
So then why is your account linked to four other accounts out of which three have a very bad history. Also, some of those accounts seem to be barely in use, then get used while other accounts are suspended.
(11-30-2013, 10:13 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: So then why is your account linked to four other accounts out of which three have a very bad history. Also, some of those accounts seem to be barely in use, then get used while other accounts are suspended.

I dont know my brother only use 1 account ( michael van gerwen ) and i use 1 account ( jemo)

Jemo
You show a link to a total of 5 accounts, 4 of which are now banned for multi-account. All of those are from the same IP, which is not a VPN. The IP is a home IP, which means all of those accounts came from your home.

Unless you have some iron-clad evidence to provide, it's a clear case of multi-accounting.
I once had a party one time and when I told my friends take your computer with you then we'll play gmod (fearlessrp)
I think this are the accounts from my 2 friends

jemo
Blatant lie as the other accounts have been connecting to our network from your IP for several months, not a single night.

Denied.