3 people ban - random raid and insults
Bug 
Name of player'S:

[FL:RP][CUBE]Reebs1313 - SRU agent which insulted and randomly raided with the cops
[FL:RP] Grayhawk -one of the cops which raided randomly
[FL:RP] Venom - One of the cops randomly raiding too.

SteamID'S:
[FL:RP][CUBE]Reebs1313 - STEAM_0:0:63442895
[FL:RP] Grayhawk - STEAM_0:0:34570322
[FL:RP] Venom - STEAM_0:1:42682118

Time in GMT: 18:00 (around this time)

Server: Fearless semi-serious rp (v2d map)

Summary: Basically I came back from being afk and found that our base had been raided randomly! I went over and saw all the rebels handcuffed and being eventually being arrested for no reason. There were a few police and SRU which was not necessary. I asked multiple times why they raided and they just answered with 'because you went over a red light'. The SRU agent lieing and coming up with reasons like 'lag spikes' and things. As soon as I said that I was doing ban request he left. We were then arrested and had to sit 5mins in jail. They all just laughed and said that we were not going to ban them.

- Then SRU (reebs1313) said 'dumbass' as an insult!

Names and pictures all in IMGUR album I put descriptions also.

Evidence:

http://imgur.com/a/ilmFR

^ Full album of pics and descriptions. Enjoy

Thanks,

Meteor
-
Meteor (rep)
I am a witness and i back this up. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks
~Snapplejar
This is false I did not insult anyone. I admit I was present during the raid but did not make any arrests. Also look in the provided evidence as he tells me to shut up. So nice try meteor. Show me evidence over steam of me insulting you and maybe if the type is legible and the evidence is sufficent, you may be forgiven. Also, I said in mic chat that "Turning right on red is LEGAL because you are not going into oncoming traffic, therefore not endangering anyone's life." This clearly shows that you do not listen to what's being told to you when you are angry for some reason, so I urge you to listen to what is being said if this occurs again. Thank you.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I am Venom as you can tell by my name. Here is the story.

I was going on a regular patrol in my car and I stumble across a Green Volkswagon, it ran a red light and did a illegal u-turn. I initiated my sirens to attempt to pull him over, they pulled over at first, but they when I stepped to the driver's door they took off. I pursued them until we got to the compound in MTL that has the sliding door. I called for backup as they ran from police and they could possibly be armed, as I did not know. I did /y about 10 times for them to come out or we will come in. They ignored it even after I told them why we were here. I called in the SWAT team to come and help with the breach. We went in because they fled from law enforcement, and now they barricaded themselves in a compound. We entered, detained all of them, then did a clean sweep for anyone else. On that sweep, we happen to find contraband, we destroyed that and then arrested the driver for fleeing and the others for contraband.

Also, you can see in the images that they are saying you cannot arrest for running a red light or doing a illegal u-turn, that is common sense that it would be against the law as it is in real life and you want to get it as real as possible.. And when you flee, that will just add on more charges.
(11-30-2013, 08:20 PM)VenomzzxD Wrote: I am Venom as you can tell by my name. Here is the story.

I was going on a regular patrol in my car and I stumble across a Green Volkswagon, it ran a red light and did a illegal u-turn. I initiated my sirens to attempt to pull him over, they pulled over at first, but they when I stepped to the driver's door they took off. I pursued them until we got to the compound in MTL that has the sliding door. I called for backup as they ran from police and they could possibly be armed, as I did not know. I did /y about 10 times for them to come out or we will come in. They ignored it even after I told them why we were here. I called in the SWAT team to come and help with the breach. We went in because they fled from law enforcement, and now they barricaded themselves in a compound. We entered, detained all of them, then did a clean sweep for anyone else. On that sweep, we happen to find contraband, we destroyed that and then arrested the driver for fleeing and the others for contraband.

Also, you can see in the images that they are saying you cannot arrest for running a red light or doing a illegal u-turn, that is common sense. And when you flee, that will just add on more charges.

You are correct Venom.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(11-30-2013, 07:09 PM)reebs1313 Wrote: This is false I did not insult anyone. I admit I was present during the raid but did not make any arrests. Also look in the provided evidence as he tells me to shut up. So nice try meteor. Show me evidence over steam of me insulting you and maybe if the type is legible and the evidence is sufficent, you may be forgiven. Also, I said in mic chat that "Turning right on red is LEGAL because you are not going into oncoming traffic, therefore not endangering anyone's life." This clearly shows that you do not listen to what's being told to you when you are angry for some reason, so I urge you to listen to what is being said if this occurs again. Thank you.

You insulted me as shown in the image. Do not lie. I listened to what you said and you obviously have looked through my evidence I gave, as I clearly shows you insulting me. Thanks!

(11-30-2013, 08:20 PM)VenomzzxD Wrote: I am Venom as you can tell by my name. Here is the story.

Also, you can see in the images that they are saying you cannot arrest for running a red light or doing a illegal u-turn, that is common sense that it would be against the law as it is in real life and you want to get it as real as possible.. And when you flee, that will just add on more charges.

This is semi-serious and there was no law saying that red light and u-turns were illegal. We did not barricade ourselves in the compound, we just closed the gate when the car was driven in. I've asked around and no one person saw your 'yells' /y calls. We did not ignore your police either as we had contra and why would we want someone to raid? How did you know who the driver was?

The 'swat' team? There was on SRU who was about 10 years old and didn't know anything about what happened. He insulted me and made random calls on radio while warranting us for no reason. You all deserve a ban and this isn't right at all.
-
Meteor (rep)
It is semi-serious, there are still traffic laws. You did barricade, because you refused to come out. You were on a box at the gate entrance asking "What are you guys doing here?" So you did hear my /y I wouldn't say that you didn't. You ignored us also because you could clearly tell the amount of force we had out there. It is not like we just called in all them for show. The SRU is not my problem, I called them in because you could of been armed as you ran from me and then shut the gate.
Meteor, do not age discriminate as it is also a valid reason for a ban, and yet again, venom is correct. Just because I sound like I'm 10 doesn't mean I am so thanks for that. Ban me? You should be perma banned. Also, reviewing the evidence, I see no insults please describe a certian part in the evidence to support your argument. If sufficient evidence is shown I will forgive you for whatever I did wrong to you. In the evidence provided, greyhawk is the person who insulted and random raided you. I ask you to kindly review your evidence and pm me who really insulted you. Is it just that you want me banned for trying to do my job? Also, when exactly did I call you a dumbass? And furthermore you were prop climbing to speak with us over the wall. I did not enter until an officer found contraband, so at that point, it was a valid raid and I left when you asked me to do so.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Throughout most of the event/situation I was afk eating lunch. I was not part of any of the 'prop-climbing' and that's one reason why I didn't hear your /y calls beacsue I was locked in the base afk. Which you knew at the time because you handcuffed me while I was away. I see that no admin has reviewed this, and I will take note of what you have said, and forgive you on this one, due to the fact that I only heard half of the situation as I was afk. I apoligise, I think I've heard wrongly from people, but I do think that my evidence does still support my request. I hope we can soon become friends, and not fault out like this again. We're all just people at the end of the day, roleplaying and gaming.

Sorry,
Meteor

(Admin Lock This Thread)
-
Meteor (rep)
(12-01-2013, 11:58 AM)Meteor Wrote: Throughout most of the event/situation I was afk eating lunch. I was not part of any of the 'prop-climbing' and that's one reason why I didn't hear your /y calls beacsue I was locked in the base afk. Which you knew at the time because you handcuffed me while I was away. I see that no admin has reviewed this, and I will take note of what you have said, and forgive you on this one, due to the fact that I only heard half of the situation as I was afk. I apoligise, I think I've heard wrongly from people, but I do think that my evidence does still support my request. I hope we can soon become friends, and not fault out like this again. We're all just people at the end of the day, roleplaying and gaming.

Sorry,
Meteor

(Admin Lock This Thread)

I agree that we are all just gamers and role players alike. I apologize for anything I have done wrong to you
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran