My bans "Whelp"
Hey Fearlessrp.

I should properly have contacted you from years ago, but I've seen that a guy rencently have got perm ban due to 14 bans.. My question is that I got a couple of bans but 2 of them wasn't directly to me but another guy with similar name. "How I know this is because I've been randomly perm banned twice". When I look on my bans it just look at many, even tho they have a huge spread in time.. I was wondering if you could remove them completely or does it have to stay?

Regards Ronald James.
Since you have 11 bans, it doesn't necessarily mean that your next ban will be permanent. I have 10 bans myself, however my next ban will most likely not be permanent unless i multi account, ddos or prop kill the whole server. The time gaps between your bans, for example, my last ban was 6 months ago, so the ban length might not be so long, as i said before, depending on the severity.
The amount of hours and how long you have been part of Fearless for also contributes to yours bans, for example, if you have 1000+ hours and 15 bans, your next ban would be more likely to be permanent than if you had 100/200 hours and 5 bans.
I hope my advice has answered your question!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member