Floodify
Gone.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Well, that was quick.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Who knows, maybe they didn't like it?
The feature is no longer available on the FL boards.
It was a crappy idea in the first place, only a matter of time before "OMG RANDOM BANZ0R I ONLY KILL 10 PEOPLE ADMIN ARE SUCK PENIS AND ARE BAD UNBAN NAW."
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 9 users Like York's post:
  • Dwip, Floodify, Rylund, Generation, Weecow, yarrrs, Wood, Adamantite, NotSep
(11-28-2013, 01:25 AM)Fiblez Wrote: It was a crappy idea in the first place, only a matter of time before "OMG RANDOM BANZ0R I ONLY KILL 10 PEOPLE ADMIN ARE SUCK PENIS AND ARE BAD UNBAN NAW."

[Image: facepalm.jpg]
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • Rahiro, LIENOSUS
(11-28-2013, 01:25 AM)Fiblez Wrote: It was a crappy idea in the first place, only a matter of time before "OMG RANDOM BANZ0R I ONLY KILL 10 PEOPLE ADMIN ARE SUCK PENIS AND ARE BAD UNBAN NAW."

It was more filled with "lel 5geg armi huehuehue"
Which was quite enjoyable.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Was horrible. The suggestor Skatehawk himself broke the shoutbox rules - He was requesting admins on it about 4 times.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Adamantite
Dunno I enjoyed my first traumatizing scenario.

[Image: Alalaboom_zps7fb6fd98.png]
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub