x2 FailRP RDM
Exclamation 
Name of player: bart + Adam James

SteamID: bart STEAM_0:0:47281647 - Adam James STEAM_0:0:48101653

Time in GMT: N/A

Server: V2D

Summary: I was a Rebel leader with the job title of Drug Lord, Mr. James before he RDM'd, tried breaking in to my base, I caught the him, and I mugged him. told him to beat it before I killed him. Then he returns spams on knocking on my door I come out again but this time to sell my weed. His friend bart confronts me I try to mug him, mean while Adam James is over across the street shoots me down with a tranq, Hostages me in public asks me to follow him I did up till my door, this is where the videos play... I asked nicely for a real RP reason for what he was doing... It was for money... No RP just greed... Sad... 3 videos to support my BR. Also, please take notice of their bans before they are will known to breaking rules, they have no respect for FL...

Evidence: PLEASE FORGIVE THE MUSIC AS I FORGOT I WAS RECORDING VIA MY MIC...

http://youtu.be/3zz3UpPdc5w

http://youtu.be/CtuYNRdUngc

http://youtu.be/JHITy9xIipQ

As Always Thanks For Reviewing My BR.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41099431&b=9]
If you mugged them though, they can hostage you afterwards.
(11-25-2013, 08:54 AM)Darkwolfx Wrote: Name of player: bart + Adam James

Summary: I was a Rebel leader with the job title of Drug Lord, Mr. James before he RDM'd, tried breaking in to my base, I caught the him, and I mugged him. told him to beat it before I killed him. Then he returns spams on knocking on my door I come out again but this time to sell my weed. His friend bart confronts me I try to mug him, mean while Adam James is over across the street shoots me down with a tranq, Hostages me in public asks me to follow him I did up till my door, this is where the videos play... I asked nicely for a real RP reason for what he was doing... It was for money... No RP just greed... Sad... 3 videos to support my BR. Also, please take notice of their bans before they are will known to breaking rules, they have no respect for FL...

dude i was selling my weed when you came to me and point a gun at me and said give me 5k and before i could give u said shit and shot me to 56hp then the adman guy shot u with the tranq and hostage u for shotting me

and i didnt kill u or touch u it was adam that did everything
5k really? Do you have proof? Cause I know the limit to a mug is 500$ which I asked for. You know what you did. You randomly raided my base as well after he killed me with a knife. I didnt get a video but as soon as your buddy knocked me out you started jumping on me while ragedoll care to explain that or are you gonna lie? Listen I posted what I can to prove my case. Arguing with me helps none I'll be awaiting the admins reply. Thanks.

(11-25-2013, 11:09 AM)KaiMeiuqer Wrote: If you mugged them though, they can hostage you afterwards.

Uhm Kai please dont involve yourself as you have nothing to do with this. But to clear your commect , I was mugging Bart at the time I was hostages IN PUBLIC... So can hostage me but not in public without good rp reason. I asked for a rason I was shot down and stabbed see video 3/3 Thanks.
(11-25-2013, 08:54 AM)Darkwolfx Wrote: Name of player: bart + Adam James

First off, I could hear contraband in your house, I was going to raid when you walked out of the house. At that point, you held me at gun point, and said "Drop 500 or die" so I did. After that, since you did the same to Bart, me and him knocked on the door, you walked out, and I tranqed you. We then hostaged you, and you would not follow FearRP, so I ended your life. When we were in the base, you came back, BEFORE NLR was up, and kill bart saying: "Fu*k you bit**" murdering me and him.

Oh, and you said are reason was for money, look in the chat log, I said you mugged me.

And again, you said we have no respect for FL? I've been here a year, I got over 500 hours, and only 3 bans. My last ban was 20k bans ago. So how are you going to tell me I have no respect for FL?

Oh, and it was not random. Like I said, I could hear contraband in the house, (Drug Labs) so I attempted to raid. You came out in the middle of my lockpicking. You mugged me right then and there. Then you said leave. So I went to my house next door. (Note: At the time of this BR, my ping was over 900.)

And again, I keep missing stuff. Anyways, you said: "hm Kai please dont involve yourself as you have nothing to do with this. But to clear your commect , I was mugging Bart at the time I was hostages IN PUBLIC... So can hostage me but not in public without good rp reason. I asked for a rason I was shot down and stabbed see video 3/3 Thanks."

We were in a alley way, and you would not go in the building and follow FearRP. I said my reason in LOOC 2 times. Oh, and, what was your reason to mug Bart?
Mr. James i'm not here to argue yes I did mug, I made this clear. Now, don't cut out anything sir. I said Drop 500$ (mugging) or die because I caught you picking my lock... I let you go did I not? I was playing mugging with a gun to you to scare you off. then you came back with bart harassing me knocking none stop at my door. I came out to sell Weed saw bart mugged him in RP to scare him off like I did you, but before i even mugged him i got shot, we were in the dark, i thought it was him! till he steped out i stoped shooting, but in fact you camped out my base with a scout waiting for me to come out, you planned this man. I mugged you guys both to scare you away from my base but instead of calling police and playing fearRP you broke it and handled it yourself as 2 citizens.. I followed you up till my base door where i said hold on i am recording now. your 2 reasons are not valid to be hostaging in public man then whats worse i was tied up already unarmed and unable to call anyone you tranq'd me and then knifed me... why? that is why i am doing this BR mostly for your tranq, RDM, and overall FailRP... So i ask again sirs... Reason to hostaging me and killing a tied up unarmed man in public is? this is my last reply after i'll let the admins handle it.
(11-25-2013, 09:38 PM)Darkwolfx Wrote: Mr. James i'm not here to argue yes I did mug, I made this clear. Now, don't cut out anything sir. I said Drop 500$ (mugging) or die because I caught you picking my lock... I let you go did I not? I was playing mugging with a gun to you to scare you off. then you came back with bart harassing me knocking none stop at my door. I came out to sell Weed saw bart mugged him in RP to scare him off like I did you, but before i even mugged him i got shot, we were in the dark, i thought it was him! till he steped out i stoped shooting, but in fact you camped out my base with a scout waiting for me to come out, you planned this man. I mugged you guys both to scare you away from my base but instead of calling police and playing fearRP you broke it and handled it yourself as 2 citizens.. I followed you up till my base door where i said hold on i am recording now. your 2 reasons are not valid to be hostaging in public man then whats worse i was tied up already unarmed and unable to call anyone you tranq'd me and then knifed me... why? that is why i am doing this BR mostly for your tranq, RDM, and overall FailRP... So i ask again sirs... Reason to hostaging me and killing a tied up unarmed man in public is? this is my last reply after i'll let the admins handle it.

"This is my last reply" Ya', because you know you came back and kill us both. Did you not? and I said, I was getting mugged, as i said it like 5 times. And i ALSO said I was picking your door. Did I not? Now, how about you tell me about your RDM and NLR break age? Mm? Bart was there. you killed him and said "Fu** you bitch" walked up to me and said "Fu** you" and kill us both. Did you not?

Oh, and if the admins want to check the logs for the kills, the time in New york was about 2:50 - 3:20.
(11-26-2013, 12:40 AM)Adam James Wrote:
(11-25-2013, 09:38 PM)Darkwolfx Wrote: Mr. James i'm not here to argue yes I did mug, I made this clear. Now, don't cut out anything sir. I said Drop 500$ (mugging) or die because I caught you picking my lock... I let you go did I not? I was playing mugging with a gun to you to scare you off. then you came back with bart harassing me knocking none stop at my door. I came out to sell Weed saw bart mugged him in RP to scare him off like I did you, but before i even mugged him i got shot, we were in the dark, i thought it was him! till he steped out i stoped shooting, but in fact you camped out my base with a scout waiting for me to come out, you planned this man. I mugged you guys both to scare you away from my base but instead of calling police and playing fearRP you broke it and handled it yourself as 2 citizens.. I followed you up till my base door where i said hold on i am recording now. your 2 reasons are not valid to be hostaging in public man then whats worse i was tied up already unarmed and unable to call anyone you tranq'd me and then knifed me... why? that is why i am doing this BR mostly for your tranq, RDM, and overall FailRP... So i ask again sirs... Reason to hostaging me and killing a tied up unarmed man in public is? this is my last reply after i'll let the admins handle it.

"This is my last reply" Ya', because you know you came back and kill us both. Did you not? and I said, I was getting mugged, as i said it like 5 times. And i ALSO said I was picking your door. Did I not? Now, how about you tell me about your RDM and NLR break age? Mm? Bart was there. you killed him and said "Fu** you bitch" walked up to me and said "Fu** you" and kill us both. Did you not?

Oh, and if the admins want to check the logs for the kills, the time in New york was about 2:50 - 3:20.

Yes I did return to talk with you guys, but your buddy bart was waiting so I killed him before he killed me, i knew you guys were gonna bs around and not actually work this out... NOW i'm done. Also need i remind you this is my BR if you feel that i broke rules post your own BR with proof of my breaking rules. i broke NLR out of RP to talk this out I admit that and killed bart at of self defense, I came up you changed jobs to SRU both of you did ,to kill me.... you just cant stop your BS... again i can not stress this BR is for the RDM and random public hostaging... so what is your excuse for returning after "NLR" as SRU?... did you think i was some random n00bie just whoring arounf for money? didnt think i was gonna file a BR? Please sir you insult me and the Fl community how you have "500+ Hrs" is a shock to me... GOOD DAY SIR....

there were no cops so how to call a cop when there was none

(11-26-2013, 02:16 AM)Darkwolfx Wrote:
(11-26-2013, 12:40 AM)Adam James Wrote:

Yes I did return to talk with you guys, but your buddy bart was waiting so I killed him before he killed me, i knew you guys were gonna bs around and not actually work this out... NOW i'm done. Also need i remind you this is my BR if you feel that i broke rules post your own BR with proof of my breaking rules. i broke NLR out of RP to talk this out I admit that and killed bart at of self defense, I came up you changed jobs to SRU both of you did ,to kill me.... you just cant stop your BS... again i can not stress this BR is for the RDM and random public hostaging... so what is your excuse for returning after "NLR" as SRU?... did you think i was some random n00bie just whoring arounf for money? didnt think i was gonna file a BR? Please sir you insult me and the Fl community how you have "500+ Hrs" is a shock to me... GOOD DAY SIR....

firstly u broke NLR and RDM so we came back as SRU to kill u
Alright a couple things here.

1. You cannot raid for contraband as a Citizen.
2. If you mug someone they have the right to act on revenge so the tying is fine.
3. Where they are hostaging you is not in public because it is the slums. The slums are lower end part of the city where crime would most likely take place.
4. I will check the logs on the NLR case and if you came back as SRU or not.

[09:09:35] [EYE] Adam James (STEAM_0:0:48101653) Killed: DarkAngelx (STEAM_0:1:41099431) using weapon_mad_knife
[09:11:00] DarkAngelx (STEAM_0:1:41099431) Killed: bart (STEAM_0:0:47281647) using weapon_mad_ump
[09:13:09] bart (STEAM_0:0:47281647) Killed: DarkAngelx (STEAM_0:1:41099431) using weapon_mad_ump

So what I am seeing is Adam killed you, you came back and killed Bart, then Bart came back and killed you. Is this correct?