Stuck at retrieving server info
Title says it all. Stuck, after few minutes just disconnects

Already tried rejoining Gmod and steam. Reconnecting internet. Validating files
Bump.
Only happening to the Fearless servers?

This could solve your problem.

Spoiler :
Quote:WINDOWS:

Please exit Steam and go to the folder called C:\Program Files\Steam\ (this is the default location for a Steam installation - if you set a different installation directory, you will need to browse to it).

Delete all of the files in this folder except:

The \Steamapps\ folder and Steam.exe (this file is listed as an application and features the black and white Steam logo)

Restart your computer.

Then, launch Steam.exe from within the Steam installation folder, and not from a pre-existing shortcut.

With Steam running, re-test the original issue.

Note: This process will not affect your currently installed games.

If the issue persists, make sure your network is optimized for Steam:

Title: Troubleshooting Network Connectivity
Link: http://support.steampowered.com/kb_a...1456-EUDN-2493

Will try to do that. THanks.
And yes, only on all of 3 FL servers. Others work fine\

Ugh, tried doing that thing. Still dont work. When I view server info it says "Server is not responding" and when trying to join still get that Retrieving server info thing
Well.. Not really sure about it but this could be a server-side problem. Since you're just unable to connect to FL like Tandy. This might be unfix-able, but I am not sure..
You tried checking your firewall settings and make sure it isn't blocking the FL IP's?
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Aye, did that too. Disabled my firewall. Nothing.

What the hell...only on FL. Other works fine
When did this problem actually occur? When the server IP's switched? Or did you do anything before this problem occured?
I played fine on new IP. Problem started few days ago. And I havent done nothing special.
well only downloaded AC4 from torrents, but I doubt thats the thing
I am having a similar problem but instead of disconnecting my Garry's Mod shuts down completely. Yes, it's only on FL too.

Well.. Just managed to fix my problem you should try it too.
Load a singleplayer gmod map and spawn a few props, npcs and whatnot and then connect directly by console from SP into the Fearless server. It worked for me and I am playing now.