shout box on forums
Information 
Title of Suggestion: Shout Box on forums

Description: If you don't know what a shout box is, it is a box on the front page of a website and you can chat with anyone on the website. This is a way to talk with registerd members of the website and everyone can see.

Why: This is useful for talking to all the members on the website and when the server has down time we can communicate together easily.

Please Tell me what you think! Smile

Example Picture:

People would spam that chatbox or constantly say "admin 2 v2p plz". Forums are used as a additional thing to the server, if you want to talk to people use Steam or just one of the servers.

-Support.
I believe someone has already suggested this, either it got denied or had tons of -Supports.

-Support
(11-23-2013, 06:06 PM)Weecow Wrote: People would spam that chatbox or constantly say "admin 2 v2p plz". Forums are used as a additional thing to the server, if you want to talk to people use Steam or just one of the servers.

-Support.

They could have a cooldown time for next message or other spam filters
(11-23-2013, 06:06 PM)Weecow Wrote: People would spam that chatbox or constantly say "admin 2 v2p plz". Forums are used as a additional thing to the server, if you want to talk to people use Steam or just one of the servers.

-Support.

Which will be punished.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • skatehawk11
If this was a feature for donator's only then +Support, but if this was for everyone -Support.
(11-23-2013, 06:19 PM)Nathan Wrote: If this was a feature for donator's only then +Support, but if this was for everyone -Support.

Yes I was also thinking it would be donator to write a message and view them and regular members to just read.
(11-23-2013, 06:17 PM)kakcraft Wrote:

-Support.

Which will be punished.

So basically you want admins to even do more except for managing the servers and UBR/BR's. I generally see no useful function to a shoutbox on the forums, if you want to talk about a subject post a thread that's a way more organised. And punishing people on the shoutbox would take some time too making the admins or mods even more busier.

Not going into further discussion.
Nope
- support
No point, cows right it will just have spam
Also donators only? Jut cos you haven't donated doesnt mean you are a minge
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
No need for a shoutbox, since it would get abused by many players.

-Support